Elon Musk – 👿Hate Him or Love Him😇

10447071696?profile=RESIZE_400xDoes everyone understand what just happened?

The left loves Elon Musk for saving the planet because he built Tesla

The left hates Elon Musk for saving free speech because he purchased Twitter

But here is the kicker: He used the profits he made off the lefts electric car addiction of Tesla to buy Twitter, in their words he used their money to save free speech which they double hate!

Sweet!

What do you think?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Elon is a natural...  conservative entrepreneur.  God gives us all gifts, Elon has several, beginning with a beautiful mind.  Until now Elon has been rather silent regarding his political views and with his recent coming out... he has tripped the fuze of the left's elite. Elon is about to experience the phenomenon of SPACE travel in a leftist-dominated world.  We must hold Elon up in prayer, asking God to keep a hedge around Elon, as he works to bring some balance to a world in crisis.  

• ADMIN

Yup, he is a Patriot SOB with a fat wallet! 😁

• I am cautiously optimistic that Elon may bring some balance back to the world and internet speech...  I would hope he may even prove more patriotic and work to elect strong conservatives where possible and if necessary to expose the evil and corruption in our Government... using his wealth to sponsor conservatives and patriotic reform groups.

• I think that is funny lol you dont have to like him or hate him you have to respect him for giving America back our free speech plus he is cute 

• Welcome aboard, Elon!

• Fantastic! He basically made the left kick themselves in the ass....using the money they spent on buying his cars, brilliant!

•  I was curious as to Musk's age, he'll be 51 this year, and got a short bio of his life up to this point and I must say that I'm impressed with what the man has accomplished thus far. He'll be fine.

• Oh yes, he'll be fine but will the rest of America catch up to Musk? 

• Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter ‘appears to be’ a step in the right direction. However, since deception has become far more widespread than the truth, the jury is still out.

• Yup, but we are the jury and so far he deserves a hearing! 

This reply was deleted.