10447071696?profile=RESIZE_400xDoes everyone understand what just happened?

The left loves Elon Musk for saving the planet because he built Tesla

The left hates Elon Musk for saving free speech because he purchased Twitter

But here is the kicker: He used the profits he made off the lefts electric car addiction of Tesla to buy Twitter, in their words he used their money to save free speech which they double hate!

Sweet!

What do you think?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thomas, I agree, I am cautiously optimistic until I see what actually happens!!!!!!!!!!

• Musk seems to be a breath of fresh air but so was President Trump but his late endorsements of mehmet oz and markwayne mullin have me questioning either his decision making or his true dedication to restoring America!!!!!!!!!!

• All of president Trump time as president he would do things that scared or made people wonder omg is he doing the right thing and the coin always came up heads (on top ) the same with oz he knows what he is doing have faith 

• Time will tell. What I know is we need all the patriots we can get even if they are limited. At least they know what end of the gun shoots! 

• I just hope he does what he says he will do

• Well he did put his mouth where is money is! Nothing cheap about that guy. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • We will not always agree with him but so far so good! 

• He's the main wolf! As to party, he's a libertarian. He doesn't think much of either party, like me! BTW, he's miles ahead of them!! 

• I agree. I'm not a Republican, I like to discribe myself as Politically Non-Binary  :-) 

• Great if this is all true  Elon just kicked  the leftist in the but with there green deal money  ! Now the Crybabies  will go nuts 😂😂😂

This reply was deleted.