ADMIN
read more here: https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/28/broward-school-elementary-students-gay-bar/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So   these   WOKE   scool  teachers  and  administrators   think  Huck  Finn  ,  Nancy  Drew,   Geo Washington,  the  AMerican  revolution  are  not   appropriate   and  banned   but  books,  teachings  of  how   to  have  gay  sex  is  great.   In  one  school  district   the  kids  in  kindergarden      "get"  to   play  show  and  tell with  their  private  parts.. and touch  each  others... but  these  teachers/ administrators  say  not   after  7.... Please  explain  to me  how  this  kid   will understand  that  at  6  this  is  great  but  at  7  a no no.   Parents  check  and demand  to know  what  your  kids are  being  "taught"...

• Are you kidding me!!! These perverts need to be shot 

• I agree with you, Janet. These perverts need to be shot!!  Without God, Satan dwels!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • It IS child abuse and these children are being indoctrenated.  Being prepared for child, adult sex perversion. 

• Children are not allowed in any bar, and further, why take the kids to a gay bar?  What is the purpose of this ridiculous field trip?  Were the parents asked for a permission slip?  FIRE THEM ALL WHO WERE INVOLVED!!!!!

• In most states children can go into a bar but only in the company of an adult. They are usually not allowed to sit at the bar nor make purchases. The library drag shows and episodes like this bar trip are simply gearing the children up to accept homosexuality as being normal and fun loving.
      Perversion cannot survive the public eye without approval of the local populace and obviously there are a lot of librarians and teachers who advocate for these types of activities.

• Actually Edie, no. Parents no longer hve to sign permission slips as they are just surrogates and the teachers are the real parents who mentor and shape the children into what they want. Parents for so long have abdicated their responsibilities to the teachers a long time ago and now they see what they are doing and don't like and want the power back they threw away. Remember the saying, power given is seldom returned.

• Gov. DeSantis needs to hear about this!!

• Don't parents have to sign permission slips for field trips? 

• They are sick!  SICK!  Every person involved in this stunt should be FIRED!  

This reply was deleted.