ADMIN
read more here: https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/28/broward-school-elementary-students-gay-bar/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does anyone believe indoctrination of under 10 year old children might be involved  ? Why else take children on a field trip to a bar ? This is sickening. Aren't there legal age limits for being in a bar in Florida. The state school funding must be revoked for that school district.

The members of the school or school board must be fired !

• AGREE-!!! THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO GO DOWN- MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THEM-!!! I'M F-ing PISSED-!!! THEY MUST BE TAKEN TO THE COURTS/SUED-!!! unless the parents in boward don't care-???

•  Need to fire the school board,teacher/s and school officials who approved this. The Marxist teachers are Mentally Ill. Time to remove all of them and take away any retirement and benefits. 

• That is no where near enough justice or judgement. The word of the Lord says:

Matthew 18:6
      “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

• FIRE ,FIRE ! EVERY TEACHER THAT WAS INVOLVED IN THAT STUNT !

• People are going to get KILLED-!!! These People ARE SATAN HIMSELF- ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE KIDS IN THAT DISTRICT- But I'm Still PISSED OFF and MAD AS HELL-!!! WAKE UP AMERICANS-!!!

• Put them in jail for the crimes they are committing!

This reply was deleted.