ADMIN

Election Fraud in Arizona

Reform' legislation opens door for election fraud | Illinois Senate  Republicans

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Considering what I have seen of the federal government, having "oversite" would only give credence to the fraud.  Over half the problems in the US today are caused by the feds not doing their jobs and favoring the communists.

• God is exposing the open portals that let the spirits of deception and murder (of our country) for all to see to those of us with eyed to see and ears ti hear. We must use our ectsting legislation to confound our enemies and we must enact an amendment or legislation to close these portals (opportunities) for the evil liars and deceivers and witchcraft to come in. We MUST do this.

• And many are they who said, "Mark Levin, go back to your corner with your sweet 'Convention of States' idea.  We have Trump in office now.  We do not need to do you or this now!"  Just on the idea of term limits, which legislator is going to vote him/her-self out of a job by sponsoring an amendment on term limits?  No one votes in any law of any sort that will hurt them.  There are thousands of examples of this at your disposal.  Would you like your health insurance or a senator's?  Do you like your retirement plan or would you like Biden's?  So forth and so on....Rise up o men of God!

• Too late.. and the idea of monitoring the vote count is being thwarted as we speak... in many of the key states Republican observers are being denied entry or thrown out... Evidently, there is no criminal code to hold ELection Judges accountable for denying the lawful observation of the count...either, the Prosecutors are refusing to enforce the laws governing observers of the Count or the local election authority is being allowed to violate the law.  

Next, how can anyone accept ballots found on-site, in USPS facilities, or trash cans...  Ballots are supposed to be secured and under the custody of election officials at all times. Who knows how those ballots got there or if they were the actual product of citizens voting... the chain of custody of ballots is a joke ... and none of the mail-in ballots should be counted unless the State can prove... which they can't.... how the ballot was handled and who actually cast the ballot.

• Ronald, you are so right. I am coming around to your viewpoints. This whole country is a sham if we can't even count votes correctly. The country has become a banana republic. It is a shadow of its own former self. It is time we get a president who actually makes America great again and doesn't just blow hot air with hallow slogans.

• Paul, who do you suggest?

• See the source image

• Thanks for sharing this important information, Jea9! I'm sure Trump's legal team is on the case and we will see him back in the White House for another four years. The best is yet to come! 

• Let's hope that Trump's legal team is up to the task... if it is AG Barr or US Attorney Durham or attorneys of their persuasion we are in serious trouble.

• Ron, I agree, barr and durham are part of the deep state.  They have sabotaged President Trump at every step!!!!!

This reply was deleted.