Replies

• https://stateofthenation.co/?p=35491

You are being redirected...
    • The jeopardy does inspire a vigorously reasserted States Sovereignty, which then is expressable through legislated nullifications of unconstitutional federal acts.

Don't you just know how that frets central government types, especially without a domestic army for the Executive to terrorize the People with.

• What makes you assume that the Executive (President) doesn't have martial powers capable of enforcing his will on a resisting public? 

First, there are the Federal Law Enforcement Agencies... they are all armed and able to act as a martial force, to compel obedience to the Executive.  Next, the US Military is in a state of flux and it is questionable where they will come down if called on to suppress the general public. I suspect the Militaray's reaction will depend on the narrative they are sold... the big lie to obtain their support.

In any event, the President has the necessary martial power to compel compliance from a resisting public... I certainly would not want to wager on what may happen if a national crisis develops that puts millions of armed citizens in the streets ... as the carnage that could proceed would be monumental.

• Hamiltons dread of standing armies kinda bears out, huh?

I cannot stop a tyrant from acting as such.

If the officer corp in part follows a Commander -in-Chiefs' criminal directives, they join in complicity. The old German excuse of just following orders does not work.

But my intuition is that the rank and file footsoldier will not blindly follow what he knows is wrong.

The NWO is anxious to dispense with living military personnel as quickly as possible. They fear uncertain dependability in live soldiers that they relish in robotics.

That is a strong indicator.

• Every American knows that the elections were rigged. Trump was too busy making America great again that he forgot to take care of the election to make sure that he stays in office, which allowed the corrupt deep state to take advantage of the hard working President Trump and to rig the election shamlessly,

• 'Fraud vitiates everything.'  Upon continued proof, via forensic audits and other sources of info, that the 2020 elections were subjected to massive, outcome-changing fraud, and in concert with the information coming out that foreign influences were involved, the U.S. military can intervene under the Insurrection Act (which Pres. Trump fortuitously activated before leaving the office), and supervise new, totally cleaned elections within a time determined.  And this nation WILL be returnd to the rule of law - its Constitution, in concert with each state's constitution.  And let the chips fall where they may.   Along with a whole host of other measures, bringing this nation back into alignment with its fundamental principles.  After a period of gross disobediance to that principle - the principle of living by Truith  Not deceit.   

• Neat word,"vitiates"!

I say Sidney is right, but it is the means to effectively address it that seems thorny...

• Wake up the US  Military under Secretary of Defense, Gen. Loyd Austin, is focused on installing 'Critical Race Theory' and rounding up all the -'White Supremacists' to be bothered with defending the US Constitution.  Don't look for the military to depose Pres. Biden... it's not going to happen.  They may have been able to act when Pres. Trump was in office but did not. .they certainly can't act with Pres. Biden in office.

• Then given a refusal to comply by an armed populace, you predict war?

Whether a contest or not, does the rank and file military have the stomache to wage war against their own coyntrymen?

That pesky military oath to defend the Constitution, even against seditionist officers, just might come into play.

Sorry, but I do not act in mischief or contrariness. The difficult problems habitually intrigue me.

• The crisis will not be presented as war... it will be sold as insurrection and Domestic Terrorism.  The Military would be sold a narrative that the resistance was light and the product of radical right-wing groups who are violating the law and refuse to disband.  It won't be an all-out war, in the beginning, it will be riot control and an escalating scale of engagement until the conflict escalates into an all-out war.  

Have you ever experienced heavy engagement ... once it starts those involved forget why... Why they are engaged, switching to survival mode, they loose the full fury of their armaments, and once that happens it becomes easier, with each engagement, to forget who was your neighbor and friend ... and to label them enemies?

The public is naive when it comes to such matters... as they have never been under the pressures associated with life and death combat... it changes men and their normal relationships and loyalties.  Once your neighbor or friend shoots at you ... things change... especially when your unit takes heavy casualties.

This reply was deleted.