ADMIN

The Marxist Thought Police Nazi - Imgflip

The following tweet from a regional director of the DNC in California stopped me in my tracks yesterday. Earlier this week, David Atkins, a self-described “elected DNC member,” asked this stunning question. “No seriously…how *do* you deprogram 75 million people? Where do you start? Fox? Facebook?”

Then, he proceeded to point people in what he sees as the right direction. Atkins wrote, “We have to start thinking in terms of post-WWII Germany or Japan. Or the failures of Reconstruction in the South.”

He had obviously given this subject some serious thought because he followed up with several more tweets:

This is not your standard partisan policy disagreement. This is a conspiracy theory fueled belligerent death cult against reality & basic decency.

The only actual policy debates of note are happening within the dem coalition between left and center left.

I know conservatives are upset by some of the responses here. And yeah, many are out of line.

But what do you expect people to do in self-preservation? The Right has been running 4 years on “f*** your feelings, my conspiracy theories are valid opinions, and we have more guns.”

You can’t run on a civil war footing hopped up on conspiracy theories hating everyone who lives in cities, mainlining Fox/Breitbart/QAnon, threatening to kidnap governors and shoot protesters, without people trying to figure out how to reverse the brainwashing.

And no, of course I’m not advocating “re-education camps” or anything like that. The point is that conservative infotainment is disinformation propaganda indistuinguishable from cult programming, and social media algorithms enable it.

Atkins’ musings fly in the face of former Vice President Joe Biden’s call for unity delivered shortly after the media declared him the new president-elect. Biden told Americans, “I pledge to be a president who seeks not to divide, but to unify…Now, let’s give each other a chance. It’s time to put away the harsh rhetoric, lower the temperature, see each other again, listen to each other again. This is the time to heal in America.”

read more:
https://bongino.com/elected-dnc-member-floats-re-education-camps-for-trump-supporters/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are a good 100 million of us and only ~300,000 of Atkins' peers, the radical left. Even money says his preferred deprogramming coincides with Bill Ayers deprogramming, A bullet to our heads. Here is a suggestion, do with Atkins and his ilk what FDR did with those of Japanese ancestry in WW2, round them up and put them in camps so we can abort their desire of destroying this nation. That would open up a significant number of teaching positions in the nation's colleges and universities.

• In the meantime we know where the real problem lies. Being a libtard is obviously a mental illness that needs to be cured. 

• I truly hope David Atkins comes to my home PERSONALLY to send me to a "re-education camp".  He'll be the one receiving an education.  It will be a lesson he'll remember until the day he dies .....

• There is so much crap coming out of Biden's mouth, he ought to call the rotto rudder man!! It's just incredibly unbelievable what this Moran has to say! He is just a nightmare period!!!

• The communists will most likely have him run for president in the future and he will win if we don't fix this voting problem we have. While he is running for president in the future and is asked about his plan to re-educate us he will deny he ever said it and the fake news will cover for him like they always do.

• OK, can ALL 75 MILLION of us bring our ARs and 1000 rounds of ammo?

• Bravo!

• It'll be a SHORT stay at summer camp for pissed-off Deplorables!!!  Maybe the Dems can bring their own BODY BAGS???

• Sounds like something Hitler would do. I have a better idea. Why don't you Nazis try coming to get the 71+ million of us. That should work out well. 

• "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

Quote: Marcus Tullius Cicero

This reply was deleted.