ADMIN

The Marxist Thought Police Nazi - Imgflip

The following tweet from a regional director of the DNC in California stopped me in my tracks yesterday. Earlier this week, David Atkins, a self-described “elected DNC member,” asked this stunning question. “No seriously…how *do* you deprogram 75 million people? Where do you start? Fox? Facebook?”

Then, he proceeded to point people in what he sees as the right direction. Atkins wrote, “We have to start thinking in terms of post-WWII Germany or Japan. Or the failures of Reconstruction in the South.”

He had obviously given this subject some serious thought because he followed up with several more tweets:

This is not your standard partisan policy disagreement. This is a conspiracy theory fueled belligerent death cult against reality & basic decency.

The only actual policy debates of note are happening within the dem coalition between left and center left.

I know conservatives are upset by some of the responses here. And yeah, many are out of line.

But what do you expect people to do in self-preservation? The Right has been running 4 years on “f*** your feelings, my conspiracy theories are valid opinions, and we have more guns.”

You can’t run on a civil war footing hopped up on conspiracy theories hating everyone who lives in cities, mainlining Fox/Breitbart/QAnon, threatening to kidnap governors and shoot protesters, without people trying to figure out how to reverse the brainwashing.

And no, of course I’m not advocating “re-education camps” or anything like that. The point is that conservative infotainment is disinformation propaganda indistuinguishable from cult programming, and social media algorithms enable it.

Atkins’ musings fly in the face of former Vice President Joe Biden’s call for unity delivered shortly after the media declared him the new president-elect. Biden told Americans, “I pledge to be a president who seeks not to divide, but to unify…Now, let’s give each other a chance. It’s time to put away the harsh rhetoric, lower the temperature, see each other again, listen to each other again. This is the time to heal in America.”

read more:
https://bongino.com/elected-dnc-member-floats-re-education-camps-for-trump-supporters/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• His "reality" is not an opinion worth considering, only worth a good laugh!

• It's time that people like this commie thinking liberal p.o.s. leave people like me the hell alone. I have as much right to my way of thinking as does this toilet dweller.

• Trump is flushing the toilet now.

• GITMO ready, indictments coming.Good bye Marxist- Lennonist.

• Where... where are the indictments, where are the arrests... it is now bordering on delusional to expect that the President will defend our Constitution and the hundreds of millions who have supported him... he has one real option left... Martial Law as the GOP is now dumping on him... as if that was not expected, 

Call on the People Mr. President... rally them and lead them in cleaning out the corruption that is now eating us alive... We warned that the swamp would eat your lunch if you failed to take them on with the full force of your office.  Now there appears little room to maneuver... it is martial law or go down kicking and screaming without any organized resistance.

• SCOTUS has been reasigned to the several circuit courts.

This reply was deleted.