ADMIN

8644405063?profile=RESIZE_710x

Democratic Washington, D.C., Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton slammed the continued military presence and extensive fencing around the Capitol building in a Monday radio appearance.

“As you may have heard, on March 4, the House left early, because of a threat. You will note that nothing happened on March 4. Now we have a Congress afraid of its shadow,” Holmes Norton said on the March 8 episode of “Mornings on the Mall.”

“I don’t think there is the kind of threat that could keep us away from the Capitol, [justify] razor wire [around] the Capitol, or fencing around the Capitol. I believe that because the Capitol Police didn’t do their job on Jan. 6, any chatter that looks like there could be a crowd coming, even not a crowd, is all it takes to have them trying to do what they should have done on Jan. 6. That is why Congress itself has got to step in, so that, as you indicate, we don’t militarize our Capitol,” Holmes Norton said in response to a question from co-host Mary Walter about whether or not members of Congress have seen evidence of recent threats against the Capitol.

read more here: https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/08/eleanor-holmes-norton-attack-march-4-proves-congress-afraid-shadow/?utm_source=piano

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thats Funny! did not all the Dems tell Trump that walls do NOT work? Especialy at the border with Mexico?

Now when they all wet their pants on 1/6 with there staged event what did they do? They put up a wall around our Buildings! Maybe we should cut off the power and starve them out of our house or at least until they finish the wall at the border and lock the gate to keep the ILLGEALS out of our Country! FREEDOM is not Free! We defeeted Hitler, Nevice Nancy and Smhucky Shumer should be a piece of Cake compared to that!

• This is bull crap that's all I can say 

• I think places like PORTLAND need this fencing and National guard protection more then Washington

• Maybe becuase they're installing a TOTALITRIAN STATE on us as the LOOT THE COUNTRY and SHRED THE BILL OF RIGHTS?...........Maybe that?

• Whoa...   

Has anyone checked with Hollywood and the scriptwriters for this production... ending the production before the closing act may void their contract with WAG THE DOG productions... The PLAY MUST GO ON... until the Director says it's over.  Nancy and her staff of political theater experts are not finished with the Tail waging... or the red flagging, in her latest sequel of Cancel America. 

The visuals need to remain in support of the demonization of Trump supporters and white male militia radicals... if they are to pass legislation to take away their Arms...  God forbid that Act 3 should be terminated early.

This reply was deleted.