Replies

• There are only 2.3 million in US prisons.  What have these 2.5 million individuals done to be arrested?  The entire prison population in the world is 11 million... you are suggesting the nearly 1/4The United States has the highest prison and jail population (2,121,600 in adult facilities in 2016), and the highest incarceration rate in the world (655 per 100,000 population in 2016)the of that population were arrested on advice from Durham and as a result of the 2020 elections?

• I do lot's of research... but I avoid websites that consistently make outrageous claims only to have them fail to produce... I find it more that laughable to think anyone has the resources to accurately count the number of arrests for political corruption world wide... must be the work of th wicked witch of the West or her counter part the wizard of Oz.

• I have been hearing that stuff also. From people like Robert David Steel (Ret. CIA), Charley Ward and His People and Several Other Sources but I ain't Certain About Anything They Are Putting Out..? They Also Said Trump Was Coming Back and to be Sworn In As The 19th President Persuant To The Original Constitution On March 4th- Well Everything They All Have Said HAS NOT Happened and I Sincerely DO NOT Think They Will Happen..! I Think They Are Simply Putting Out Patriotic Stuff To Ease The Minds Of Us 75-80 Million Trump Supporting Conservatives..!??? I Stopped Watching The Crazy Stuff...! Proclaiming Biden Is Already Dead and The White House That Is Being Used In Screen Shots Is At A Movie Studeo, etc-etc..! Plain Silliness If You Ask Me..! Either That Or Their Intel Sources Are Screwy As Bed Bugs..???!

• And it is all Like Q-Anon... Rubbish Riddles..! Someone Is Making Click Money On These So-Called Intelligences..! The Stuff Just IS NOT True..! They Have Been Going On For A Long Time Now And Not One Damned Thing Has Come To Pass..! Stop Following Those Liars..!

• Ditto...

• whatever happened to the Russia collusion? and the Chinese did something to the election? 

• whatever happened to the Russia collusion?  

The same thing that happened to honesty and integrity in government... the will to prosecute left with our moral compass, the day America kicked God out of its public institutions and homes.

• They All Walked Right On Through When It First Began and They Were All As Guilty As Hell..!  What Would Make Anyone Think It Will Change Now..! They All Are Owned By The Marxist Left and The Deep State Encluding The Justice Department..! There WILL NOT Be Any Sugnifficant Criminal Charges Brought Against The Main Players..! They All Could Have Been Charged With Multiple Criminal Charges And Should Have Been..! Now, With This Administration..? Not A Chance In Hell..! 

• This is all old news and when it comes to prosecutions don't look for any real serious criminal charges or key individuals taking the fall...  It is being surfaced to take the focus off the Election Fraud revelations and a growing mountain of undeniable evidence.

Obstruction of Justice, false statements under oath... tampering with evidence.. are just a few CRIMINAL CHARGES that can be brought... and apply to all those involved.

• What a crock of crap!  Durham has uncovered nothing, keeps promissing results but there aren't any!!!

This reply was deleted.