ADMIN

Bring Us Your Memes Thread | Page 4 | Political Talk

Special Counsel John Durham just filed this motion in response to the efforts of Hillary for America, Fusion GPS, et al. to keep secret (by use of the attorney-client and work product privileges) communications involving Fusion GPS. You can read it here.

Durham states the “purported privilege holders who have intervened do so in a case in which the defendant has denied representing any client when he brought the Russian Bank-1 allegations to the FBI.” The privilege controversy thus entrapped Sussmann to a certain extent. Brilliant.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fac36e155-12af-49b5-af4c-7b1799168cdc_907x719.png

read more:

https://technofog.substack.com/p/durhams-latest-he-has-hundreds-of?s=w

More emails revealing reporter involvement:

2022-04-25 - Durham HUGE reporter email list.pdf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Many in the media a bunch of politicians FBI heads CIA and other intelligence heads all should be going to prison

• This reply was deleted.
    • ADMIN

I would say Durham is looking at a RICO case. Can the military bring sedition charges? I'll have to look that up.

• durham is looking to please his puppetmasters!!!!!

• Durham is doing nothing of value to uncover the crimes that thwarted the second term of Trump. All I can see now is that Durham is a windbag.

• Diane, durham is an establishment windbag only interested in pleasing his puppet masters!!!!!  He won't do anything more than bluster and bleat as is the modus operendi of the gop establishment, unless they are going after President Trump or his supporters!!!!!!!!!!

• durham isn't going to do anything but go through his sham "investigation" without ever getting to a solution!!!!!  He might get some low level flunky for appearance sake but the real perps won't be touched because he is truly on their side!!!!!!!!!

• Well, now, Bob, Diane, and Lopez!  That was a lot.  You, like me, have a healthy case of both doubt and anxiety.  Actually, my Terrific Trio, none of us know anything about Sir Durham.  We don't have any current picture or audio of Sir Durham.  Let's put on a posiive attitude and settle our anxieties and see what happens circa October 18.  And then, again, we have what the propheciers are all saying.  Bela nota: each prophesier writes down what God says is going to happen and the checks it off when it the prophesy comes true.  They have tremendous track records.  So, in ignorance, do not laugh them off.  Watch what happens by May 14 and beyond.  Donald is coming back and people will be convicted of crimes (some treason).  Additionally, the finances will be drastically altered.  I ask humbly ask you to check-out Julie Green on Rumble and Bo Polny (not a prophesier).

A GREAT HARVEST OF DESTRUCTION YOUR ENEMIES SHALL REAP (rumble.com)   for instance

Millions About to Lose Everything -Bo Polny (rumble.com)  for instance

Now, I want to watch my Phillies!

A GREAT HARVEST OF DESTRUCTION YOUR ENEMIES SHALL REAP
  •  Let's face it Trump got screwed and now the country is in the tubes because of Brainless Corrupt Biden and the Liberal Communist Democrats. So with that in mind, they all will be in front of the Gand Jury and then Trail. The Corrupt Clintons, the Corrupt Bidens, and Lawyers will be disbarred and some will face time and many more of different professions. So I say let's sit back and watch the movie with popcorn and a beer.  They say that Pay Back Is A Bitch, hope it is true.

• Whoa, silver!  Lopie, that ain't you, Brother.!  Have faith in Almighty God!  They will be lined up for treason.  "And treason will be written on their foreheads for all eterrnity," thus saith our Redeeemer!

• Alright.  But remember this, friend, God does not do anything that He does not first tell His prophesiers.  Additionally, Bo Polny is not a prophesier.  Major corporations hire him to guest speak to their employees about monetary matters.  No one has found him as incorrect yet even though he has warned about many specific dates as being eventful.  Check him out.  By the way, Lopez, do you own silver?  Get it quick!

Millions About to Lose Everything – Bo Polny - YouTube

This reply was deleted.