ADMIN

Bring Us Your Memes Thread | Page 4 | Political Talk

Special Counsel John Durham just filed this motion in response to the efforts of Hillary for America, Fusion GPS, et al. to keep secret (by use of the attorney-client and work product privileges) communications involving Fusion GPS. You can read it here.

Durham states the “purported privilege holders who have intervened do so in a case in which the defendant has denied representing any client when he brought the Russian Bank-1 allegations to the FBI.” The privilege controversy thus entrapped Sussmann to a certain extent. Brilliant.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fac36e155-12af-49b5-af4c-7b1799168cdc_907x719.png

read more:

https://technofog.substack.com/p/durhams-latest-he-has-hundreds-of?s=w

More emails revealing reporter involvement:

2022-04-25 - Durham HUGE reporter email list.pdf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Lopez.  I wrote that God does not move without talking to His prophets first.  He did not land on the moon.  We did.  So, Ike informed us, not God.  God merely held the moon in His fingers and set it precisely in place and caused it to rotate and move in time.  No, no administrator has called this site secular.  Conversely, no administrator has called it religious, or Godly, etcetera.  So, it is open.  Freedom of speech.

There is good cause for me to introduce Bo Polny to those who do not know him.  I know you to be a wise man, Lopez.  If you watch Bo Polny and operate your life accordingly (that has nothing to do with God or religion), you will be even more wise.  If I am wrong, you will not be hurt if you follow his suggestions.  If I am correct, but you did not follow his suggestions, you will be hurt tremendously.  You decide.  It's your choice.  Millions do follow his thinking.  Whole companies follow him.  I am.  I think of you as a friend, Lopez.  What kind of friend would I be if I knew something that would benefit you greatly, but did not tell you?  Go and watch him.  Make your decision.  Silver - $25 per ounce.  It blossoms to $600 per ounce.  That is a 2,400% increase.  You bought $1,000 worth of silver when it was just $25 per ounce.  That equates to 40 ounces of silver.  At $600 per ounce, your silver is worth 24,000 dollars.  Your $600 just became $24,000.  If you buy $6,000 in silver, it just became $240,000.  Twenty-four thousand just became 960,000 dollars, Mr. Millionaire!  I did not mention God, did I?  Then, there is that person who bought no gold or silver or any precious metal.  He didn't buy any cryptocurrency when it only cost $0.05 to buy at its base point.  And then it swells to a $1.00.  You just made your money grow 20 times larger.  No, this man bought nothing.  The dollar is dissolved: it crashed.  Your money is totally worthless.  Sec. of State Kissinger (Nixon) took us off our gold standard so that we could just print money.  And haven't we?  Lopez, go watch Bo Polny.  Thanks!

• I will add another source for any who want to understand the markets and reactions as a whole. Lynette Zang owns ITM trading and really does a great job informing and teaching people about the financial system and what is likely to happen. Bo does a great job in tying in financial with God's timetable. Lopez, take John's advice... the timing is right. 

• Al, you are forgetting the 80% of rinos. Unless Trump assumes total authority over the country and the political process, our Constitutional Republic is screwed.

• Paul, if Trump does that he will become just as bad as the devildemocommiecrats and gop establishment!!!!!  We the People have to step up and stop voting for whoever the gop puts up!!!!!  If the RNC supports a candidate for office they are compromosed and against We the People!!!!!  President Trump's endorsements have brought his judgment into question for many, including myself and rightly so!!!!!  He endorsed that dr. oz character, a known moslem and left leaner!!!!!  He has also endorsedmarkwayne mullin of Oklahoma for a senate seat.  mullin is an establishment hack who sold out to the establishment so they would finance his run for the house of representatives in 2012 and immediately stabbed We the People in the back.  mullin is a liar and a sellout!!!!!  I WILL NOT vote for him under any circumstances!!!!!  If there isn't and independent running I will simply leave that slot blank!!!!!  Voting for mullin is the same as voting for a devildemocommiecrat!!!!!!!!!!

• Exactly. Lopez!  A wise man would gather the true conservatives, proven conservatives, around him, and declare martial law, Settng up a new, paper-ballot-one-day election with allowances for those that are invakids, workers outside our country, and military, a new congress would be born.  Those that were in congress would be held for treason.  Those in the SCOTUS and were proven traitors would also face a firing squad.

• Al, no one in the just as corrupt gop establishment is going to do anything to prosecute their allies in the devildemocommiecrat party!!!!!!!!!!

• Trump is the lawful President of the United States of America and every real American patriot has pledged their allegiance to him, to the Constitution and to the country. Today one cannot exist or survive without the other two. It is as simple as that.

• Hang them all!

• Yup!  Publicly! C-Span

• Enough talk....whena re heads going to roll on the left???

This reply was deleted.