ADMIN
politics no collusion Memes & GIFs - Imgflip
John H. Durham, the special counsel appointed by the Trump administration to scrutinize the Russia investigation, has told the Justice Department that he will ask a grand jury to indict a prominent cybersecurity lawyer on a charge of making a false statement to the F.B.I., people familiar with the matter said.

Any indictment of the lawyer — Michael Sussmann, a former federal prosecutor and now a partner at the Perkins Coie law firm, and who represented the Democratic National Committee on issues related to Russia’s 2016 hacking of its servers — is likely to attract significant political attention.

Donald J. Trump and his supporters have long accused Democrats and Perkins Coie — whose political law group, a division separate from Mr. Sussmann’s, represented the party and the Hillary Clinton campaign — of seeking to stoke unfair suspicions about Mr. Trump’s purported ties to Russia.

The case against Mr. Sussmann centers on the question of who his client was when he conveyed certain suspicions about Mr. Trump and Russia to the F.B.I. in September 2016. Among other things, investigators have examined whether Mr. Sussmann was secretly working for the Clinton campaign — which he denies.

read more:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The democrats have found their patsy and the bus to throw him under. Durham will probably portray this as a major blow to political corruption. Then they will plea bargain down to attempted J-walking. He’ll plead guilty and be given a $10 dollar fine or 10 minutes of community service and a promise to be more discreet next time.

That should be more than sufficient to restore everyone’s faith in the Justice System.

• I'm STILL WAITING for heads to roll!

• Lynn I agree with you totally poop or get off the pot!!!

• Either do it or wipe and get off the pot.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Durham has been going to indict someone, anyone since his investigation began in the Spring of 2019... in that time there have been leaks stating indictment was imminent for any number of individuals only to never materialize... If this process charge; '; lying to investigators' is all over 2yrs of expensive investigation has revealed Durham needs to be indicted for foisting this fraud of an investigation on the people of the United States... he needs to be investigated for a massive coverup of the FBI collusion and criminal conduct along with hundreds of other crimes he should have uncovered instead of burying with immunity agreements etc.  

• Good.  Why hasn't this happened sooner?

• Maybe its timing with the public's need to know? People have to want to know or they will not accept. I believe a lot of things will be revealed soon, if not this will never be fixed and America will cease to exist. We shall see. Pray and prepare.

This reply was deleted.