ADMIN

He Is Still Working, Thank God - Imgflip

Five associates of Hillary Clinton and her campaign are invoking their Fifth Amendment rights and refusing to cooperate with Special Counsel John H. Durham, according a filing in federal court revealed later Friday in Washington, DC.

The revelation emerged in a motion filed by Durham to oppose the efforts of defendant Michael Sussmann and the Clinton campaign to withhold some documents from evidence by asserting attorney-client privilege.

Sussmann is charged with lying to the FBI in 2016 when he informed the FBI about a fraudulent link between then-candidate Donald Trump and the Russian government via Alfa Bank. Sussmann allegedly presented himself as a concerned citizen, and hid the fact that he was working for the Clinton campaign.

In the filing, Durham noted that while one witness, identified as “Researcher-2,” was granted immunity from prosecution in exchange for testimony, “at least five other witnesses who conducted work relating to the Russian Bank-1 allegations invoked (or indicated their intent to invoke) their right against self-incrimination.”

Legal scholar Jonathan Turley noted in a commentary on the filing:

[Durham] is now moving to give immunity to a key witness while revealing that the claims made by the Clinton campaign were viewed by the CIA as “not technically plausible” and “user created.” He also revealed that at least five of the former Clinton campaign contractors/researchers have invoked the Fifth Amendment and refused to cooperate in fear that they might incriminate themselves in criminal conduct.

read more:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/18/durham-five-hillary-clinton-associates-are-taking-the-fifth-in-russia-hoax-prosecution/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is every citizens right not to self-incriminate in a crimimal trial without repercussion for doing so.

It does however strongly imply criminal activity has taken place and inspires further investigation for discovery like a matadors cape in front of a bull.

Works for me!

• Anybody taking the 5th would be guilty to me.  

• Usually are, otherwise they'd say they are innocent.

• Five associates of Hillary Clinton and her campaign are invoking their Fifth Amendment rights and refusing to cooperate with Special Counsel John H. Durham. In a related article: Five associates of Hillary Clinton and her entire campaign team, have been found dead in what appears to be a mass suicide. A Clinton spokesperson released the following statement before all were found by the authorities: In a show of support the Clintons had delivered several punch bowls of "Cool-Aid" to the group, all were alive when they departed the area.

• What, no firearms or aviation accidents?

The Clinton syndicate growing bored with S.O.P. ? LOL

• Firearms: 2 problems - Impossible to find bullets and their preferred "self-inflicted" guns are traceable now after Bidens "Ghost Gun" dictate, Aviation: Also 2 problems - Can't get Mr. Carbon John Kerry off the jet and aviation fuel is too costly... Biden again, re: S.O.P.:  Bill wanted to go with the "First Born Male" thingy but Hillary said definitely... NO! So... the Cool-Aid acquired via Amazon reseller "Jim" from Jonestown fit the bill. 

• We are going to see justice. It's been a long time coming but we will see justice.

• I am so ready to see them all punished.

• I love your positivity.......we need some!

• Just a big waste of time and money, nothing is going to come of it. The swamp runs too deep

This reply was deleted.