Replies

• Mehmet is an Arabic derivation, and Mehmet means "praiseworthy". Mehmet is an alternate spelling of Muhammad 

Muhammad - Name Meaning, What does Muhammad mean?
    Thinking of names? Complete 2021 information on the meaning of Muhammad, its origin, history, pronunciation, popularity, variants and more as a baby…
  • YOU ARE ALL A FOOL IF YOU BELIEVE MCCORMICK HE WAS GIVEN MONEY TODAY BY GOLDMAN SACHS-THE VERY SAME PEOPLE THAT BETRAYED PRESIDENT TRUMP THAT IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW.  I AM WITH OZ.

• Ask him how many  6-9 year old girls he circumcised?

• JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT.  TRUMP IS STILL BRAGGING ABOUT THE JAB!!

• HE IS NOT, THAT IS A LIE.

ALL HE SAID IS HE GOT IT DEVELOPED WAY BEFORE THEY SAID IT WAS POOSLIBLE TELL THE TRUTH.

• Seriously, for those who think that a major player on network television is anything but a leftwing radical, I have some cheap oceanfront property for sale in Kansas...

• HMM LIKE RONALD REAGON THAT WAS JUST WONDERFULL GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING SILLY.

• He is also an ARDENT ANTI 2nd Amendment doctor!!!!!   Hell no Trump should NOT support him!!!

I am VERY disappointed In Trump for endorsing a RINO!!!!! or WORSE!!!

• He is a Doctor who has supported dangerous protocols that appear to be killing MILLIONS... His advice for the treatment and prevention of COVID has been that of the CDC... He has sold out to Mammon on many issues and cannot be trusted.

• NOT TRUE NOT TRUE NOT TRUE AT ALL.

This reply was deleted.