Replies

• This is a smart time to tuck tail DONNA......you will not wil this argument!

• This one is the worst....as I said before he is also a Muslim,  Islam and our constitution are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Just because he doesn't wear his religion on his sleeve doesn't give me comfort, in fact makes me wonder why he is silent about it.  No Muslim ever belongs in our government, look at the ones who are...how distructive and dishonest they have been. What does he want in politics anyway, he has $100 million already, he should take that money and help his own people who are suffering under a dictatorship.

• They all practice taqiyya Abbie!  The rules are the same in the Koran for all Muslims......lying to deceive the enemy is allowed, and to them we are all the enemy!

Have you noticed not once did screaming DONNA reply to anything about Oz being a Muslim, and islam not compatible with our constitution?
      Here is another ignorant American trying to elect yet another Muslim to high office. It all started with Keith Ellison, also John Brennan is a Muslim....he did wonders for our CIA, and of course we should be extra proud of the work the three Muslims are doing in Congress today. Islam has no business in American politics. This is Islam's way trying to take over the great prise.....America! They know it doesn't work by a violent takeover, so they are making their way into our government on ALL levels, slowly so we don't think anything of it. For them time means nothing, they want to force the entire world under Muslim control. Ask anyone who lived under it, any country that was controlled by them want none of it. You give them an inch,they see weakness and demand it all!

• Absolutely, they cannot be, should not be trusted.

The only good Muslim is an ex Muslim who had the guts to walk away, I know a few of those...totally different story! 

• This reply was deleted.
    • ABBIE STOP ACTING LIKE A RINO OR WORSE YET A LEFTY.

• Hahahahahahahha, that is such a cheap shot! If you knew a RINO, you wouldn't be for Oz!

• MCCORMICK IS BEING FINANCED BY LIBERALS THAT IS ENOUGH TO TURN MY STOMACHS-PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS NOT LEAD ME ASTRAY YET I TRUST HIM MORE THAN I TRUST LIBERALS.

• Why are we falling in line with whomever Trump endorses? One of Trump's biggest weaknesses is his blnd spot about Republican RINO phonies. He surrounded himself with many of them and it's one of the reasons he was pushed out of office. Isn't finding true conservative candidates to vote for our job as the Tea Party? Let's do that job, then! I'll vote for the true conservative, no matter what Trump says, every time!

• I don't think we are, if you reed through all this you'll see the opposite. DONNA is the only one who wants OZ the Muslim who mutalates little girls!

• JUST WHAT THE LEFT WANTS CONQUER AND DIVIDE NO WONDER THEY SEEM TO RUIN OUR COUNTRY WITH HELP FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

This reply was deleted.