Replies

• Trump has a history of making seriously flawed personnel appointments... it is now becoming an untenable problem and brings into question the proverbial saying... Birds of a feather flock together...

Where is Trump roosting these days?  Why did he throw men like LTG Flynn under the bus and appoint others like Reince Priebus to key internal staff positions?  Why did Trump appoint Sessions as AG and when it finally became politically impossible to keep him... he appoints what was Session's ideological twin ... Barr as AG.  What is Trump thinking?  Endorsing RINOs is making the wrong statement to his base... but maybe he really believes he could murder someone in full public view and still retain the public's support?

• LIAR PANTS ON FIRE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU REALLY THAT ANXIOUS TO BECOME A COMMUNIST COUNTRY-[NO ONE HAS FOUGHT HARDER FOR AMERICA THAN OUR WONDERFUL PRESIDENT TRUMP.

• It is the likes of those hypocrites likeOz and McCormick who, perhaps not overtly, but by policies they endorse, that will diminish our freedoms and take us down the path towards communistism. 

You Donna, besides being rude by your yelling caps, are naive. Read some informative sites that would give you a clear rundown on both ot those I mentioned. Trump is totally out of his head if he supports the likes of Oz, which by the way, he seems to be doing very often these days. That endorsement I am certain has lost him many supporters.

If you continue your rudeness by using CAPS don't expect any response from me. I do not talk with people who demand I give up my free will and vote for Hollywood types as you obviously are doing. That is what communists do.

• Diane, responding to a troll is a waste of time and will only frustrate you because trolls are here to derail everything they can!!!!!  Unfortunately there are 3 or 4 who do nothing but start a pissing contest and stand back to see who gets splashed!!!!!  There are a few that I don't even bother to read their posts because they are so inane!!!!!!!!!!

• I have decided, and I stated as much, that I would not respond to Donna and I won't.

• Trump should rescind the endorsement IMMEDIATELY!!!!!  oz is another romney/cheney/kinzinger/graham/cornyn/mcconnell/mccarthy TRAITOR only interested in being in the ruling cabal of the new world order global dictatorship!!!!!  He will stab us in the back like the gop establiashment has done for decades!!!!!!!!!!

• PRESIDENT TRUMP MADE THE RIGHT ENDORSEMENT-HE NEVER GIVES AN ENDORSEMENT WITHOUT WEIGHING THE PROS AND CONS.  I THINK OZ IS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL SENATOR.

• He is a Muslim, doesn't belong anywhere near any government power!

• So, you loved Rince Priebus,  Gen John Kelly, AG Sessions,  AG Barr, FBI Dir. Wray, and a host of other very, very questionable appointments... By endorsing Oz for PA's Senator, Trump is telegraphing the world that his personnel skills have not changed.

• Ron, I have to agree here!!!!!  His endorsement of mullin for senator from Oklahoma is another BAD decision!!!!!  mullin will stab him in the back like mcconnell did, he is an establishment TRAITOR in it for himself!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.