Replies

• The pinnacle of professional associations the AMA  (American Medical Association), the most high, holier than thou and arrogant of the elite’s society;

should NEVER be trusted by the people of the USA as they kowtowed and towed the Fauci line…. Not science!!!

• What water with polio 

• I'm to the point that all I trust in is Jesus coming back

• I have a very straight-forward and simple reply to the question as I understand it:  I do not trust any physician or other medical professional with one iota of my well-being or "health care" until she or he has demonstrated a working knowledge of both human and scientific reality.  I am 74 years old.  I have a long and illustrious past of being the healthiest sick person anyone could conceive of -- given that I had a plague of things one dies WITH but not OF.  To top it off, I have professional training in a medicine-related field (clinical dietetics) and I am only now beginning to understand how what I was taught was almost all meant to repeat the 'truths' that were being pedalled by the mainline MD types -- AND believe it or not, the alternative medicine standard treatments as well.  I want to be told THE TRUTH about whatever seems to be going on with me, and about what alternatives there are to dealing with the malfeasant parts to get everything back to "normal" i.e. feeling better soonest.  Do I think this might happen?  No, I don't.  But my attitude is going to go a long way, these days, toward keeping me out of manufactured and/or unnecessary trouble.  That, and the blessing G*d almighty.

• I'm a vet and go to the VA. About 20 years ago I had a problem with Acid Reflux and they put me on Acid reflux meds which are not good for you. Then I developed AFIB and read where Acid Reflux medicine can cause AFIB so I started treating my problem naturally and eventually cured my acid Reflux. Went to see my Dr. and told him I was having some discomfort in my stomach area and he said he would prescribe something and to please take it. I said you know me Doc. In the VA when they prescribe anything you first have to speak with a pharmacist to tell you what you are being prescribed and how to take it. Normally doesn't take over 30 seconds. I sat down and the pharmacist says I see your Dr. prescribed acid Reflux medicine. I said keep it I don't have a problem with acid as I treat it naturally. She then said good for you and then for the next 2 to 3 minutes go on about how most medicine really isn't good for people but they make them prescribe it and if I can do it naturally do it. About 5 years ago I was at deaths door and having studied Natural medicine knew I wasn't going to be on this earth much longer. I couldn't walk to my mail box and back with gasping for breath. I googled Naturalist Dr. and found on nearby. When i went to see her she placed this band around my forhead, both wrists and ancles and hooked me uo to a machine and read every organ in my body and told me exactky what I had wrong with me and then she cleaned it all out. Said I had high leveld of Asbestis, Radiation and pesticides in my system Had microscopic worms and bacteria iin my blood and I had sludge blood which meant I was a prime suspect for Cancer. She cleaned it all out and today I am healthier than I have been in years. I now go to the park and walk 3 miles most every day. Medical Dr.s do what Big Pharma wants them to do. Treat the symptoms while Natuuralist Dr's treat the cause

• They must earn it! Start by firing all the liberals, that will be a start. 

• Little difficult to do when they keep lying to us!  Trust isn't just given - it has to be earned!

• Doctors want to help people. The problem is Doctors only know what Big Pharma wants them to know and Big Pharma wants everyone sick. They own the FDA bought and paid for. They own Congress and the Senate, bought and paid for.  My primary care DR. asked me if I have been Vaccinated for COVID. I said I will never take the Death Jab. asked me if I would take the Shingle Vaccine. I said I will not take any thing Big Pharma suggests. They are responsible for 240,000 deaths a year. I have never had shingles so why would I want a shot for something I have never had and at 70 doubt I ever will. No I do not trust Big Pharma and never will and realize this. The only thing your Doctor knows is what Big Pharma wants them to knom

• Doctors know that to buck the system, will cost them their career. 

• You can hardly find a doctor who works on his own, they are all workingfor large hospitals .......and they do as the protocol demands or they are gone.

A friend of mine is an emergency doctor at the cleveland clinic, she was a chiropractor before, when someone comes to the emergency room with a problem she could fix in five minutes with an adjustment, she cannot do that, nor can she recommend to them to see a chiropractor. She has to put them through all the tests the protocol calls for, give them meds, then send them off to their general, who then with send them to an orthopedic, or whatever is next on the list.

BTW, medical schools are owned by pharma, they get huge moneys for teaching doctors medications, combination of medications, more meds to control the side affects caused by the drugs, etc.  Doctors are employees, they make no independent decisions, and if there's no money in it, the hospital will not do it, or recommend it. 

Whenever doctors beging to push  something, especially if they are heavily advertised it on TV (by the pharmaceutical company) walk away from it, regardless what you read on the internet, it is not in your best interest....but theirs!

This reply was deleted.