ADMIN

Dr Fauci - Imgflip

Yesterday, Jeffrey Goldberg, the infamous editor of The Atlantic, whose latest fake news article one week ago alleged that President Trump had cruelly disparaged members of the U.S. military, sent an email announcing the lineup of speakers for this year's annual Atlantic Festival of esteemed progressive thought leaders. The two top highlighted speakers at the event, which this year will be streamed virtually online and free to access, are Hillary Clinton and Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Also on the bill are Nancy Pelosi; Stacey Abrams; Bill Gates; and the Marxist co-founder of Black Lives Matter, Alicia Garza. Another speaker is Chesa Boudin, the San Francisco district attorney who was raised by unrepentant Weather Underground (W.U.) domestic terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn after his birth parents, who were also W.U. terrorists, were convicted and imprisoned for murder during an armed robbery. In addition to Fauci, all of the other 112 speakers at the four-day-long event Sept. 21–24 are leftists, progressives, and social justice influencers of various stripes. The only "Republican" is the anti-Trump RINO Maryland governor, Larry Hogan.

It was almost exactly six months ago now, only a few days after the COVID-19 national lockdown was mandated, that the headline of my first article about Anthony Fauci at American Thinker described him as a "deep-state Hillary Clinton-loving stooge." Do we need any more evidence that Fauci is returning to his fold and from all appearances is looking ahead — and feathering his nest — in advance of what he expects to be the Democrats retaking power after the November 3 elections?

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/dr_fauci_outs_himself_sharing_ematlanticem_festival_platform_with_hillary_pelosi_stacey_abrams_and_a_marxist_blm_cofounder.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• that's for sure. Both parties love the green except when it's their own. 

• Regarding accountibility, it might pay to remember that Trump is a populist choice. His machine apparatus is the People, not an overseeing political party. This awkward point I think shows how a trial and error installment process has not been factored into administrative business as usual. Had Trump been a vetted and groomed GOP candidate, dedicated cabinet ringers would have been supplied by a political machine to advance the party agenda by operating the White House levers and switches. But had a party poodle President been picked, we would be so much worse off. That is because in this duopoly, the slightly different teams are controlled by coersion, graft, or money needs, by someone/s behind the scenes (folks I do not like or trust). Yeah, I know, conspiracies everywhere, huh!

• I would like to borrow that phrase, "Party Poodle." 

• Machine candidates are what they are, lap dogs who have had their instincts bred out of them on purpose (excepting the large standard hunters), and are pretty ineffectual. Think of cabana boy Marco Rubio. LOL

Hey, my phraseology is yours. Enjoy!

• Fauci has to go as long COVID-19 is around he and his friends get richer they don't care about human life. AID has been around since he has been in charge tell me is there a vaccine to stop no.

•  
    Here it is, Joe and others.

The video features Dr. David E. Martin who founded M·CAM® in 1998 and serves as its CEO and Chairman. His first invention was a laser integrated system to target and treat inoperable tumors. His mathematics helped unravel the way the human body processes hormones and led to the detection and treatment of many diseases. His observation of human behavior led to his development of technology which deciphers the intention and motivation of communication – a technology that has impacted and saved the lives of billions.

• I read a posted article revealing that the Fauci family are large shareholders in Remdesever... which is why Dr. Fauci stopped the very effective Hyndroxychlorquine from becoming too popular.

• The greater question is why is Fauci free... why is he not charged with fraud, mass murder, and other crimes against humanity... this man developed COVID 19 which has no medical necessity other than to be used as a weapon... for mass murder.  When it was discovered that Fauci was developing this virus in the USA... he was ordered to stop as it was and remains illegal to develop biological agents that have no medical application other than to infect and kill large numbers of people... effectively a bio-weapon.

Once ordered to stop the weaponizing of COVID 19 he packed up all his research and sent it to Wuhan, China, and the military bio-weapons lab for completion and release... he also sent 3/7 million in US Dollars for its completion.

• I wrote Trump last night with the info I posted here.

• He did that with full complicence by the CDC and I don't know, maybe ALSO the NIH. Not sure of what part they played, if they did. 

The CDC is fully guilty as Fauci is. 

This reply was deleted.