ADMIN

Fauci's real intention - The Donald - America First

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, served up harsh criticism of Americans on Thursday, asserting that the country suffers from what he described as an “anti-science bias” problem.

“One of the problems we face in the United States is that unfortunately, there is a combination of an anti-science bias that people are — for reasons that sometimes are, you know, inconceivable and not understandable — they just don’t believe science and they don’t believe authority,” Fauci told the Learning Curve podcast, which is produced by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

“So when they see someone up in the White House, which has an air of authority to it, who’s talking about science, that there are some people who just don’t believe that — and that’s unfortunate because, you know, science is truth,” Fauci continued, referring to the White House coronavirus task force’s once-daily briefings.

“It’s amazing sometimes the denial there is, it’s the same thing that gets people who are anti-vaxxers, who don’t want people to get vaccinated, even though the data clearly indicate the safety of vaccines,” he added. “That’s really a problem.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/18/anthony-fauci-americans-dont-believe-science-and-they-dont-believe-authority/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She must have talked to mine who thinks the same of me...

• I was being facetious when I said Obama's call for fundamental transformation was indeed needed... we need a RETURN to the fundamentals of our Constitution... we need  a fundamental transformation ... in the form of a return to Constitutional government.

• You know I have been saying this for a long time Col Nelson. We also have a number of people like Hillary, Obama, Brennan, Clapper, etc that need to be prosecuted and put behind bars for 25 years min. in Obamas case he should get treason with Comey, Eric Holder.

WE CAN'T ALLOW THE WRECKING CREW TO GET AWAY SCOT FREE.

• Stephen, I so want that to happen (in a perfect world) but you, I,n and the rest of us have to understand that this "wrecking crew" you refer to is "the established power force" in DC & the world. They are currently in "full control" of every source of justice that you (& I) would hope to return justice to our American populous. I am now thinking that DOJ Barr is here only to 'contain' all the crimes that occurred in the Obama Administration & to administer just a "hand slapping" of the obvious perpetrators like it was some sort of a " reality show". Barr was part of the Bush Jr Administration and let a lot of perp's skate justice back then. REMEMBER THIS! We the "citizens of the USA" are allowing the DOJ to investigate the potential crimes of "their own agency " and the "crimes of the FBI that implicate the DOJ"-DAAAHHH!!. FYI-grand juries are rigged as well!

• Demorats indeed feed America a diet of fear and uncertainty, not to forget anger and hatred. In contrast, Trump leads with an optimistic outlook, certainty of great leadership, kindness and love for all real Americans. Just look at how much better off the US is today than it was when he assumed leadership of the country 3 1/2 years ago! And he already made the US respected and feared all over the world including in China again. He has put policies in place for peace everywhere in the world like in Israel and North Korea. If it wasn't for communists running the Nobel Prize Committees, he'd have gotten the Nobel Prize for Peace many times over.

• Everything you just stated is true but "total kryptonite" to the opposition. What appears to you, me & other Americans as obviously positive efforts is "pure cancer" to the liberal/communist opposition that wants nothing less than confusion & collapse of our existing gov't system

• Sorry excuse for a human Soros stated America is the only thing stopping him from creating a One World Government.  He is on a rampage to get what he wants.

DENY HIM !!!

• Soros's US Citizenship should be revoked... his statement that he wants a One World Government is sedition on wheels... together with many other statements of sedition and treason ... along with his known support for seditious organizations should be enough to bring an action to revoke his US Citizenship.

• You are right, but nobody in our Government has the cajones to actually do it, except probably for President Trump, but he can'r do it by himself.

• The rioters have admitted they received checks signed by Soros.

Close friend sent me this today...my response is embedded just below...consider - think this rioting junk is not associated with the COVID lies???

...of all those numbnuts, dumbasses, and politicians. Especially those who've supported SEATTLE and the aspirations of the criminals rampaging through our cities - see the link below. I speak of antifa, BLM, Juneteen virtue signalers and the rest. Tell me, am I wrong to suggest the legal fact that those who enable those who destroy, maim, damage, or kill - or rip off our nation  - are equally culpable? Equally criminal?

MY RESPONSE - SHORT...

A, It is distressing to hear you need an answer to this question so permit me to answer it so as to protect you from those who might fill up a straitjacket…

YES ABSITIVELY.

Feel better?

NOW READ THE REST OF HIS ANALYSIS...

Inside Seattle’s Lawless, Self-Declared ‘Autonomous Zone’

Juneteen my ass. What kind of fool would fall for this scam? Oh I know. The kind who might fall for Russia and Ukraine collusion fraud that, after the tired American taxpayer spent over $50 million, 4 years of the nation's life on a spectacularly foolish lie everyone knew was a lie, hundreds of witnesses tortured in front of global cameras, and after examining millions of documents proved to have been a lie. Not a single shred of evidence could be tied to the claims in the Hillary-DNC paid for fraud....not even a thread other than the wishing and hoping of other fools and frauds.

That kind.

EXCERPT:

"....While there are videos of armed inhabitants inside CHAZ, one person in particular is gaining prominence—a local hip-hop artist who has emerged as one of the de facto leaders of the zone and has been referred to as a “warlord.”

Rapper Raz Simone, whose real name is Solomon Samuel Simone, rejected the label that he’s a “terrorist warlord” in a June 13 interview with The Epoch Times inside CHAZ; online reports paint a different picture.

On the first night after the police department vacated its East Precinct building, Simone, who had an AK-47 on his shoulder and a pistol on his hip, screamed “This is War!” into a megaphone and “instructed armed paramilitaries to guard the barricades in shifts,” according to City Journal, an urban-policy magazine..."

When did you first hear of this made up fabrication and virtue signaling of Juneteen nonsense now being pawned on our suffering nation all in the name of Trump Derangement and America hate? The two are in fact, intimately connected (see the above). Did you hear about juneteen last year? Two months ago? Me neither.

Wasn't MLK day enough to take out of America's economy and production? Maybe we should fabricate ten more holidays and Juneteens in remembrance of the $22 Trillion America has already paid in reparations - and then some? Mostly by Europeans who came here in the late 19th Century to mid 20th Century after the Civil War? Paid in blood, lives, suffering and unending VIRTUE SIGNALING of the Holier than Thous who back the Juneteen narratives and the sacks of sh*t at these "peaceful demonstrations."

How much should we Americans innocent of anything pay and for how long?

Let me do the numbers no one else has yet done:

Slavery, by the Numbers - The Root

EXCERPT: 3. The importation of slaves into the United States was banned by Congress (under Constitutional command) in 1808, yet by 1860, the nation’s black population had jumped from 400,000 to 4.4 million, of which 3.9 million were slaves. The primary reason was natural increase..."

In other words, not counting the slaves brought into the Caribbean (having NOTHING to do with the United States), we are talking about 400,000 slaves brought into the United States. Given these accurate figures, America has already paid in reparations to the descendants of slaves $55,000,000 ($55 million) for each slave. ($22T/400,000.)

Let me repeat: $55 million, And if this needed context:

6 million Jews were tortured and exterminated just 70 years ago, millions more were enslaved, yet you don't see Jews burning down New York or LA or Berlin. You see Jews building these cities! As for German reparations to Jews? For the few families who made legitimate claims, Germany paid $2000 to $5000 for entire families wiped out. In other words, a half month's rent in New York City, or a great dinner at one of the city's Michelin-starred restaurants.

To the LEFT: You say not America Hate? You've not been listening or you've stayed deliberately ignorant to confirm your biases. Just so some of you can continue to live in your own skins. To live with yourselves, your mirrors that cannot reflect your image, and the crimes which you had enabled with your political beliefs.

The people in Seattle and across the nation - and their enablers - are domestic enemies of the nation. They are saboteurs, criminals, regardless who is president. What do saboteurs do? Destroy.

"This is war" - in their own words - a war they brought upon us.

The response to saboteurs in war is execution. It has always been so. These people have nothing in common with who we Americans are - and while we build, they destroy. They are the American Taliban who destroyed the Banyam Buddhas and the treasures at ancient sites in the cradle of civilization.

They do what they do because of who they are!

Inside Seattle's Lawless, Self-Declared 'Autonomous Zone'
      SEATTLE—Nestled inside Seattle's counterculture hub sits the self-proclaimed “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone,” or CHAZ, a lawless area occupied ...
This reply was deleted.