ADMIN

Fauci's real intention - The Donald - America First

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, served up harsh criticism of Americans on Thursday, asserting that the country suffers from what he described as an “anti-science bias” problem.

“One of the problems we face in the United States is that unfortunately, there is a combination of an anti-science bias that people are — for reasons that sometimes are, you know, inconceivable and not understandable — they just don’t believe science and they don’t believe authority,” Fauci told the Learning Curve podcast, which is produced by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

“So when they see someone up in the White House, which has an air of authority to it, who’s talking about science, that there are some people who just don’t believe that — and that’s unfortunate because, you know, science is truth,” Fauci continued, referring to the White House coronavirus task force’s once-daily briefings.

“It’s amazing sometimes the denial there is, it’s the same thing that gets people who are anti-vaxxers, who don’t want people to get vaccinated, even though the data clearly indicate the safety of vaccines,” he added. “That’s really a problem.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/18/anthony-fauci-americans-dont-believe-science-and-they-dont-believe-authority/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't have a problem with science or authority. My problem is with the lying, untrustworthy Dr. Fauci! One day he says masks are unnecessary, on another they are vital to protect health.

• I confess. I do not believe in official science and I do not believe in unconstitutional authority.

Why do so many American no believe in official science?

A couple of reasons:

1. 1940's: 9 out of 10 doctors recommend Lucky Strikes to soothe the throat.

2. 1950's: It would cost too much (5 cents) to filter cancer-causing SV40 from the polio vaccine

3. 1976: The Swine Flu #1 vaccine is safe and effective (as 400 died from the vaccine)

4. 2009: The Swine Flu #2 Virus is a novel virus with pandemic potential / The Swine Flu #2 Virus is just a change of strain so no vaccine safety testing needed.

5. 2010: Dr. Marcia Angell, a physician and longtime Editor in Chief of the New England Medical Journal (NEMJ) opined:

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of the New England Journal of Medicine”

6. 2015: Then editor of The Lancet, Dr. Richard Horton: “The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.” 

More about all that in this article I wrote in 2017:  http://www.opensourcetruth.com/what-peer-reviewed-science-2/

http://www.opensourcetruth.com/what-peer-reviewed-science-2/

WHAT “Peer Reviewed” Science? – Open Source Truth
  • Less anti-science than anti-ego problem. His.

• Oh, come on, Anthony; tell us what you really think.

• He sounds like a scientific version of billary

This reply was deleted.