Replies

• sHIRLEY, THE GOP ESTABLISHMENT, INCLUDING THE RNC, ARE COMPLICIT IN THIS vote fraud SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

• lies, lies and more lies - all in an effort to cheat in the midterm elections.  These idiots must think we are blind!

• Not just blind, Martha, but they think we are stupid and uninformed as well.

• Remember those scarves she wore every day? Someone needs to tighten one on her. 
    They will push those shots from here to eternity.........and will try to get their power back! 
    Never mask, and never shut down!

• Ilona, I agree!!!!!  I have not and will not comply with their tyrannical bullshiite!!!!!  I am old, very disabled, and poor but I will fight them to the best of my limited ability!!!!!!!!!!

• I am right there with you Bob.  I am an old Veteran who took an oath to defend that will never expire.  I have reasonably good health and the means to protect to best of my ability.

• Yes, im sure this new variant will preak somewhere around novmeber 6th. Be prepared !!

• Whit, yes it will and they will do everything they can to use it as an excuse tosubvert the midterm "election"!!!!!!!!!!

• All about control of the sheep and keeping drop boxes, mail-in ballots and lockdowns so they can continue to cheat in the next election.

• More lies from the Deep State Globalists controlled News Media

This reply was deleted.