Replies

• Take the actual number of deaths attributed to the Covid Virus and remove all those with the designation of "Other Contributing Factors" which the majority are Heart Disease, Obesity and Diabetes, what remains at the maximum is 10% of that Total of those killed by the Virus Alone! A Boogeyman! Re-read the story of "Chicken Little" then ask, "What is it the various Governments really want of us?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• THis link shows the mechanism that creates blood clots in the COVID Vaccine...

See: #koolbeen #drbeen #koolbeens

Vaccine Caused Clotting - Study Finds The Mechanism

https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/koolbeen
  • Better question-"Why are some fully vaccinated people now being diagnosed with the wuhan flu?".  My own cousin, in Mt. Dora, FL., received the pfizer vaccine in Jan. and Feb., this year and was diagnosed with wuhan flu yesterday, Wed. July 28th.

• Best wishes to your cousin.  But to answer your question, based on the information I see on the web and news sources than the msm - no vaccine will guarantee that you do not get a disease.  What vaccines do is mitigate the symtoms and usually prevent you from dying.  Just like with any other vaccine, some people will have negative reactions.  Think of the flu vaccine - I know my significant other often has reactions to it and often, after getting the vaccine, gets the flu. 

• Thank you,  familiy is hoping and praying for the best outcome.  I understand what you are saying - -no guarantee, etc., but the more we hear about "vaccine failure", people testing positive after being vaccinated, etc.  Then, a report today, from Dr. Robert Malone, who invented the MSR vaccine, admitting it's most apt to make people "carriers", that turned my crank in the wrong direction. He actually made that statement on one of Steve Bannon's shows!!  I should have made a note of the show number, so people could research it.

• Forget the dangerous vaccine! Find a dr that will prescribe Hydroxychloroquin and start taking it daily as a prophylactic! It WORKS!

• Martha you must understand that this is not a vaccine. It is an experimental application in answer to what was claimed to be an emergency.

Vaccines have to follow protocols that usually cover an extended period of time and testing. This so-called vaccine took quite a few short-cuts in its creation and that leads to many asking questions about its effectiveness and threats it might present.

Vaccines usually are not fully protective but are expected to minimize the effect of a disease, not add to its threat. Your significant other proves the point. I too went through the same experience as have many others.

It surprised me to find out that the Ivermectrin I had been giving to my horses to prevent worms and to my dogs as well was of benefit against the Wuhan virus. I believe that was one of the medications given to President Trump when it was discovered he was infected.

• Let us pray that your cousin recovers... and let us hope he is being given the proper treatments... Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Ivereictin work on the variant. 

See:(69) Are Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc Still Effective Against Varian... 

• Word today (Monday), about my cousin, is not good.  She is 86, two years older than myself, with other underlying health issues (she is a diabetic). She was transported to hospital Sat. O2 level dropped to 69, on the way. Now diagnosed with severe pneumonia; have her on bipap machine, at highest level- -bipap is bilevel, non-invasive ventilator; 02 level varies between 72 and 82., now in kidney failure, heart enzymes are high. They cannot treat the heart because the lungs are so weakened. Doctors are making her as comfortable as possible, but do not expect her to make it through the night.Family has all agreed to let her go in peace, when and if it comes to that. With a heavy heart, I would ask all my Tea Party friends and associates, if you believe, to please, pray for Madeleine; God is in charge and He will decide what is best for her.  Thank you, one and all.

• Praying June... God's will be done for Madeleine.  Mankind's body is but a temporal vessel... prepared for our passage thru this temporal order, on to our eternal body in Christ.

This reply was deleted.