ADMIN

Trump May Have to Invoke 'Insurrection Act' to Save America After Obama  Judge Blocks His Plan - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws &  Rights News Site

President Donald Trump is vowing to crush any 'riots' that occur among opposition should he be declared the winner on Election night – saying he would 'put it down within minutes.'

Trump was asked about the hypothetical scenario by Fox News host Jeanine Pirro – who mentioned 'threats' of riots without providing specifics.

'Let's say there are threats. They say that they are going to threaten riots if they lose on election night, assuming we get a winner on election night. What are you going to do?' the host asked him.

'We'll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that if we want,' said Trump, sitting for an interview at the White House during a week when his team was rocked by bombshell recordings by author and journalist Bob Woodward.

Rather than downplay the possibility, Trump took the hypothetical, continuing: 'Look, it's called insurrection. We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it's very easy. I'd rather not do that because there's no reason for it, but if we had to, we'd do that and put it down within minutes. Within minutes,' Trump said, in a clip posted by Politico.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8723181/Donald-Trump-says-INSURRECTION-opponents-threaten-riots-election-night.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Donald Trump says he will put down 'INSURRECTION' if he is declared winner and there are riots on election night"

Lets see him do this with the Covid-farce federal guidelines, PDQ.

That will gain a great big grin here!

• If it happens I hope he crushes them 

• In every state there is a time limit on when ballots can be counted. After that time limit any ballots found are not counted. The news media makes it sound as if Americans are stupid. Trump needs to go to the SCOTUS and ask for a set date as to when ballots will no longer be counted. 30 days after November 3rd is plenty of time. The Democrats will come up with boxes of ballots found in trunks of cars, in the post office, etc... until they get enough farud that Biden wins. E-mail the WH/Trump, tweet to Trump and tell him to ask the SCOTUS to put a time limit on valid ballots.

• Good,,,,we need it to stop!

• "LOCKED ... COCKED .... READY TO ROCK" 

• Waiting until the election has occurred to put down insurrection is not only foolish it is dangerous... The President would be better advised to put down any group or groups planing insurrection before they are deployed in the streets... hit their leadership and drain the bank accounts... put down any attempt to organize or plan for revolt or insurrection. before it can take root.  We supposedly have the world's finest intel services... intercept and human intel sources, capable of identifying the leadership and funding sources of any planned insurgency or insurrection.  It is best practice to put down such events BEFORE they can manifest in the field.

Besides, it appears that we are unlikely to know immediately after the election who won... with mail-in ballots it may take weeks or even months to certify election results... and to hear any court cases contesting the elections...

• Totally agree

• Of COURSE there will be riots, regardless of WHICH candidate wins. Any excuse for a riot is a good one for America's Human Trash. Insurrection? Yes.

• I worry about the traitorous generals at the pentagon that take direction from their chinese masters and george soros.

• Looking forward to THAT ... AND....THAT!

This reply was deleted.