Replies

• Journalists just spoon feed this demented, perverted old man!

• I heard the interview that Laura Ingraham did with Trump. What a difference between him - logical, honest and sane - and Biden; lying, hesitant, and only half there.

• I Am Waiting For The Day To Come When Lunatic Biden Looses His Bowels Or Pisses His Pants In Front Of Foreign Diplomats Or On National Television ...!

• that's probably already happening!    Nader had a stool or urine accident on stage months ago......they are both pathetic.

• But then , I imagine he already wears Pull Up Adult Diapers..!

• He came to the Senate a Hundred Twenty Years Ago..? (That Sounded Very Sound And Sane To Me, Didn't It To You All)..? You Did Not Promise The American People ANYTHING Lunatic Joe - You Were At Home In Your Basement You Stupid Fucker..! Chris Wallace Would Uphold A Shit Pile If It Had A Letist Democrat Sign Stuck In It..!

• president Bidet is definitivel demented.....He needs to have a nurse....8720807693?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Does Mr Magoo Biden know what planet he's on for God Sake???  We are so much in trouble.  America is in trouble with a Magoo Buffoon like the stooge in the White House?

• NO..! Cathy- In Reality, I Sincerely Doubt He Does Know What Planet He Is On..! They Had To Make Hime Do That Appearance So They Could Try To Proove He Is Sane But HE IS NOT- They CANNOT Cover That Up Anymore..! He IS NOT RUNNING THE White House Or This Country..! Harris And Pelosi Are Running The Show..! That Ain't Hard To Figure Out..!

• Xi is running it.

This reply was deleted.