Replies

• I hereby suggest that the Tea Party turn into a real party, and run Trump in 2024!

• I agree. The Tea Party should merge with President Trump to work at UN electing the RINOS.Then together the Republican Party will succeed. A 3rd party won't do the trick. Way to much history behind failed 3rd parties for an attempt to be successful. Rid the RINOs and we will succeed and President Trump can and will succeed.

• Rats!  I was so looking forward to Trump running on the Patriot Party ticket in 2024!

• We should do both. Remove the RINOs and start a new party.

• What difference does it make how many new political parties are formed?

Unless “We The People”, (The Rightful Owners of America), put an end to the corruption that has taken total control of OUR government, there will never be another honest election.

• Very simple, Those filing this should have never used Trump unles they had his authorization. They need to start over and do the Party correctly. Having a President or ex President in a responsible position is not a good thing for Trump. and would just bring him headaches. 

• Trump is such a nice guy, go along to get along, sadly... America's Chamberlain, seems that way for now, we'll see

• I don't agree with your statement!  Trump loves this country and wanted no party to destroying it or bringing on a real civil war.  He will re-group and decide what to do in the next few months!

• Edie, I sincerely hope you're right, still wishful thinking by me... Trump expected Pence to do a courageous thing which would have brought some strife as well

This reply was deleted.