Replies

• This fruitcake is so overinflated with himself he looks and acts like he's impressing people!  Lol!!   Also, despises white people, so wonder if this is the reason communist CNN keeps this BORE around?!  Droopy eyed pos!! 

• isn't his boyfriend a white guy? I don't follow him because he doesn't know hat he is talking about.

• Yes, he talks bad about white people yet he loves being screwed by a white guy.

• can you tell me what's wrong with this piture?

• The simple reality is that in today's toxic environment there is no room for: (a) white voices who do not capitulate to the "racism" harangue; (b) voices who speak facts against such nonsense as "slavery and racism began in 1619"; and (c) that today's problems cannot be resolved without wallowing once again in the miasma of slavery and Jim Crow -- both of which were established and maintained by southern Democrats. All of that is simply a blind to prevent us from talking about real solutions, which the left does not want to consider anyway.

• that's right

• This from a sexual predator who goes out at night looking for white men to sexual assault. Why is CNN protecting this criminal?

• to answer your question we have to face the fact and that is Don is gay, and they want to protect him because he goes with whatever they want him to say over the air, and being gay is the norm today, 

• THIS GUY IS THE WORST CLOWN OF THE FAKE NEWS CASTERS. A REAL FOOLS FOOL!

NOTHING HE EVER SAYS IS VALID.....EVER! HE LUMPS ALL WHITE PEOPLE INTO ONE BLANKET BUNCH----AND THATS WRONG

LEMON IS RACEST IN HIS OWN WAY TOWARDS WHITE PEOPLE!

• I just don't listen to him it's time to stop CNN for not airing by not watching that communist news network.

This reply was deleted.