Replies

• Suck a lemon Lemon.

• he is not a lemonade.

• Lemonhead, you and your race obviously do NOT LIKE LIVING IN AMERICA!!  We are fed up with your rioting, looting, constant whinning about racism that does NOT EXISTand burning cities!! You people must be shipped back to Africa so you will be happy to run wild and free!!

• What?  Pres. Trump has falsely accused arsonists, looters, and rioters of being criminals... Those who engage in such conduct under the cover of political dissent are not just criminals they re domestic terrorists... criminals. Oops, unless of course, they are Black.  Systemic racism is alive and well, Don Lemon is an example of SYSTEMIC racism. Note to NASCAR: You are about to lose your audience by taking a knee to Black racist!   Don't be surprised when your organization ends up like the NFL

The call for renaming military bases, taking down historical monuments, and the emblems of White America... is precisely what COMMUNIST do once they gain power. The Communist demonize and destroy the former heroes and monuments of a conquered society, replacing the historic emblems of the nation with their own heroes and monuments.  They also demand that the newly enslaved citizens take a knee to their new masters.  NASCAR Is taking a knee to their new master, lots of luck with that idea... so long NASCAR.

The idiots who PANDER to Black Racism and Revisionist History... ARE FOUND IN BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES. Those who surrender, take a knee to the insane and oppressive demands of the left, are aiding and abetting Marxism. That includes those who would accommodate demands to move dates to satisfy the dubious demands of the Democrat Party and a few Black racist operatives.

What's next  America, demands that we move Christmas to accommodate Quanza... The agents of the new world order are demanding all Whitemen submit to the chains of modern slavery and a new generation of plantation owners.

• Half my life I have had to walk on eggs afraid I would say something harmless and a black would take offense and report me, happened a couple of times! and blacks now blame me for racism? Also the same with the females that showed up in formerly male jobs, thankfully not reportrd for anything but had to censor what I read, what my facial expression was and oh well any white male knows what I mean.

• There is a whole lexicon of English words that Whitemen are not permitted to use any longer... words like the 'N' Word, thug, gyp, coon, boy, etc...  The term hate speech is now applied to mainly Whiteman, whose conversation is not politically correct, when it comes to race. 

The white race are second class citizens when it comes to First Amendment protections... political correctness and modern statutory law now regulates a whole host of situations where white speech may be considered unlawful.

• Seen this clown a couple times......and it's all it took to realize he is a moron, a progressive hack for the Obama OFA movement , like the rest of CNN......no informative content, just b.s.....the entire network is off my list for anything. 

• somebody need to stop watching CNN

• Don Lemon is a disgrace to his race.  He is a clueless, talentless, uninformed mouthpiece for racism, partisanship, and whatever his masters tell him to oppose.

Rather than attack White Men, perhaps Lemon should attack Democrats who have used the funds from the War on Poverty to create Voter Plantations in every major Democrat controlled major city in the country.  They herd Black Americans into urban voter plantations, stocked them with poor schools, drugs, and substandard housing give them no opportunity nor hope, and then blame Republicans for their plight as they bus those enslaved on these plantations to polling sites every election day. 

Democrats lie.  They cannot be trusted.  Yet Lemon will genulect to every partisan Democrat command without giving it one second of thought.

Lemon is aiding and abetting the wishes of voter plantation slavemasters.  And he has the audacity to blame others?

The chains that bind plantation slaves to the Democrat Party are being broken by President Trump who has given Black Americans new opportunities to free themselves from Democrat's voter plantations.  Trump actually listens to the cries of Black America and responds with help.  Democrats see what is happening and fan the flames of insurrection by encouraging rioting, looting, arson, beatings, and murders of innocents, including many Black business owners and their businesses that employed other Black Americans... all while Democrat mayors stood idly by and did NOTHING to protect the people.  But it was worse, Democrat mayors told their Police forces to "stand down" and allow the rampaging to continue unhindered.

Evil destroys itself and the days of reckoning are coming this year!

This reply was deleted.