ADMIN

politics clinton foundation Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Election tech company Dominion Voting Systems is rebutting assorted claims of partisan bias and voting manipulation in the 2020 election, including rumors of a secret U.S. military raid on purported servers in Germany and ownership interests and other influence in the firm by prominent Democratic families. At the same time, Dominion has confirmed reports it made a donation to the Clinton Foundation and hired a former Nancy Pelosi staffer as a lobbyist.

Dominion has been at the center of a firestorm since Nov. 3, when its election management software, which is widely used across the country, led to an unofficial initial vote count misreporting Joe Biden as beating President Trump in Michigan's Antrim County when, according to election officials, the county clerk neglected to update software used to collect voting data from electronic tabulators.

In a lengthy, wide-ranging series of statements on its homepage, Dominion is rejecting claims made in the media and online by critics skeptical of the presidential results who fear that the firm is biased toward Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.).

Although Dominion did acknowledge that it made a philanthropic donation to a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, it also stated that the firm "has no company ownership relationships with any member of the Pelosi family, the Feinstein family, or the Clinton Global Initiative, Smartmatic, Scytl, or any ties to Venezuela."

read more:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/trump-lawyer-forthcoming-evidence-shows-dominion-vote-count-manipulated?utm_source=daily-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Georgia found 2,600 votes that weren't talllied in the count. And they are in Trumps favor. 

• Who is the one on the left? Monica, and why is Bill looking at Hillary and laughing? Sorry about this comment it just came to me.

• Naw, give that one up Mike. Sure Bill is an economic traitor, ruthless opportunist, pathological liar, serial rapist, and a magician that makes cigars disappear and reappear in humanidors named Lewinsky. But laying hands on Hillary Clintons daughter, well.......... 

• Mike, that is chelsea, the third member of the satanic trio

• I hope the DOJ is investigating how these ties influenced the election outcome but I doubt they'll investigate this. The US has really a banana republic. We have rigged elections, a complicit, DOJ, corrupt government agencies like the FDA and CDC, etc. I'm so grateful to Trump for telling us and the world honestly what's going on with the US. It is very sad though. 

• Speaking of the DOJ and not to change the subject, but what happened to Barr's appointed "special counsel" (Durham) and all his "special investigations"??  It appears he could only "find" one FBI fallguy??  

• That's right, June. The DOJ and FBI are obviously corrupt and cover for each other. We can't trust them. That's what happened. 

• Paul, don't count on anything unlessuntil President Trump removes the holdovers from fuhrer obama's regime of anti-American corruption!!!!!

This reply was deleted.