ADMIN

A researcher at the Department of Justice on Tuesday released a 25-page report indicating a high probability of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. World-renown economist John Lott Ph.D., examined election results from Pennsylvania and Georgia, as well as potential election fraud in Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, and Wisconsin.

“This paper’s approach allows us to quantify how large a potential problem vote fraud and other abnormalities might be in the 2020 election,” Dr. Lott wrote.

White House advisor Peter Navarro heralded Lott’s study results on Twitter:

Navarro released his own study of six contested states earlier this month, alleging “a coordinated strategy” to steal the election, “or unfairly tilt the playing field in favor of the Biden-Harris ticket.”

Lott’s study compared Fulton County Georgia’s precincts to similar precincts in neighboring counties that had no allegations of fraud. The purpose of the exercise, Lott wrote, was “to isolate the impact of Fulton county’s vote-counting process (including potential fraud).”

In 2016, there was little difference between Fulton County and its surrounding counties, according to Lott. But in 2020, with  controls for demographic and in-person voting variables, he found that President Trump’s percentage of absentee votes was 7.81 percent lower in Fulton county than precincts in neighboring counties.

read more:

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/12/31/doj-researcher-releases-study-indicating-massive-election-fraud-in-georgia-and-pennsylvania/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's so obvious there is no rule of law for thee but only for me in this country when the corrupt  supreme court the supposed law of the the land will not stand up to overwhelming proof and address voter fraud. Law and order must be reestablished by the populace and we are an army well over 100 million people armed. We must take to the streets in peace as our Constitution allows and demand these criminals step down or be rounded up and be prosecuted by the people the highest court in the land.  

• Roger that, Roger. I couldn't resist using that military response. Other critical actions that need to be taken, are advocate boycotting media urgianizations that have weaponized freedom of the press to thwart/sensor freedom of speech that favor the Republican Party or disfavors the Deocratic Party. Because that has divided this society and put this nation in jeopardy of dire ruin at levels not existing since the Civil War ended in 1865. A glaring example of their blatant political bias, is that Opinion Page Editors at The Atlanta Journal Constitution, and the Thomasville GA Times Enterprise, refused to print this letter: "Bolstering the Integrity of Our Voting System: The most consequential thing citizens do is vote. Because it ultimately determines whether we enjoy optimum levels of security, safety, and quality of life. I and other military members sacrificed years of family separation; dangers and hardships of war; and placed our lives at risk defending the right, obligation, and freedom to vote. Millions made the ultimate sacrifice. Our sacrifices leave no legitimate excuse for citizens not to “sacrifice” one day every two years to vote in person. They also trump ludicrous claims that requiring voter ID and in-person voting equates to suppressing and disenfranchising voters. To negate the opportunity for voter fraud; absentee and mail-in votes should only be those requested due to inability to vote in person. Disabled citizens who can go or have someone take them to vote, should make that “sacrifice”. Some politicians claim no widespread fraud exist, implying its negligible, and therefore not concerning. Any is totally unacceptable." However, Editors at the Lake City, FL Reporter, and Miami Herald published it. Evidently the Georgioa Editors did not publish it, because it provided a legitimate challenge to Georgia's ongoing legislative agenda, that shall determine whether or not Georgia/s no-excuse absentee voting remain law, 

• Ozell, I agree.  I am a veteran also and deeply resent the Pravda/Goebbels propagandists censoring conservatives.  I was permanently banned from facebook in 2019 for calling abortion murder, homosexuality a sin, and islam a pagan cult.  Not hateful or calling for violence but violated their "community standards" by speaking truth!!!!!!!!!!

• Not at all surprised, but....what will be done about it???? My guess is nothing but bloviating.

• We all know that the election was stolen.  How do we make sure that it doesn't happen again is the question!!!

• Very true.  I recently heard a devildemocommiecrat yapping about there only being 1 black republican in the senate.  There would have been 2 but the michigan devildemocommiecrats stole the election from a black republican in favor of a white libtard devildemocommiecrat!!!!!!!!!!  devildemocommiecrats are the true racists in America!!!!!!!!!!

• The whole world knows and...here we sit.

Time to end this crap.

• Problem is even the courts can't right a wrong, not even when it can still be done.

• Not can't. Won't. 

This reply was deleted.