ADMIN

CNN reporting black lives matter riots vs Trump supporters capitol invasion  comparison | StareCat.com

In the early hours of March 12, FBI agents in southwestern Florida barricaded a neighborhood to prepare to raid the home of one resident. Christopher Worrell of Cape Coral was arrested and charged with several counts related to the January 6 Capitol melee. Even though Worrell had been cooperating with the FBI for two months, the agency nonetheless unleashed a massive, and no doubt costly, display of force to take him into custody.

Law enforcement agents, according to one neighbor who spoke with a reporter, wore “whole outfits . . . like military and it was crazy. There was like six or seven . . . big black vehicles. They busted down the front door.” The raid included “armed men with helmets and a tanker truck” and was partially executed by the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force.

Worrell never entered the Capitol building on January 6; he isn’t accused of committing a violent crime. But a D.C. judge overturned a Florida judge’s ruling to release Worrell pending further review of his case. He remains in jail.

Ginning Up “Domestic Terrorism”

Worrell’s arrest is the latest in what the U.S. Department of Justice warned would be an “unprecedented” investigation leading to sedition charges filed against American citizens. Attorney General Merrick Garland pledged to make the Capitol Breach manhunt his top priority; on his first day in office, he received an update on the investigation from FBI Director Christopher Wray. Garland has compared January 6 to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people, including 15 children.

Roughly 300 people have been arrested so far, many of them transported to Washington, D.C. to await trial and dozens denied bail after federal prosecutors argued the defendants, including a high school senior from Georgia, pose a threat to the nation.

read more:

https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/15/capitol-investigation-seeks-to-criminalize-political-dissent/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pulling a stunt like this, after he had been working with them for 2 months, is absolutely wrong.  That was an over use of power.  Sometimes our law enforcement people can just be plain stupid.  Anybody that was involve in the riot, including the Capital Police, should be sent to jail.   

• I am with Senator Johnson. Patriots are by definition good Americans while antifa (who are fighting patriots) and blm are not.

• So, are they trying to criminalize political dissent? You tell us. Only for those that oppose the Democrat agenda.

• How on earth can you classify setting anything on fire "mostly peaceful"?  It is encouraging to see that they are holding this person.  Unlike Wahjington DC, I guess the people in charge in Florida actually care about cracking down on crime. That judge in D.C. should be removed from the bench immediately.  "

"Roughly 300 people have been arrested so far, many of them transported to Washington, D.C. to await trial and dozens denied bail after federal prosecutors argued the defendants, including a high school senior from Georgia, pose a threat to the nation."  I'll bet they are all peaceful Trump supporters.  It seems to me that D.C. would never charge a person who is affiliated with BLM (could that be because their mayor is Black) or antifa.

Wray needs to be replaced - he should never have been put in charge.  That was an error by President Trump.

Capitol Breach Cases
  • This is hauntingly similar to the SS troops of the Nazi regime. We better step up people, this is now a thing.

• This whole thing is a nightmare!  Now we, who do not agree with the liberal point of view, are finding ourselves criminals!  Is there an end to this?  I believe this is just the beginning of a horrifying behavior from our illegal government.  I don't know what the answer is, but I do know each day I get angrier and angrier.

This reply was deleted.