ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Obergart you sir are a moron!

• You clearly don't have the facts, but then most liberals do not. Nancy Pelosi was urging her constituents to go to Chinatown and party as late as February 24. Trump, on the other hand, was being called a racist because he shut the borders to incoming travel from Asia on January 31. China withheld the existence of the virus from WHO then WHO covered for China to the rest of the world. There, I just gave you a much needed education. Also, there is live footage of both Pelosi and DeBlasio in Chinatown that you apparently either choose to ignore or aren't informed enough to have seen. You are another misinformed, uneducated and I'll add dumb liberal hater posing as a Tea Party conservative. Get lost.

• there is a division between the speaker and the president, therefore, Nancy needs to realize that she is not running the government there are other offices in the US government.

• My, My. Alll that coming from someone who's on the side of baby killers. Huh, imagine that!  Christian values Mr. Kristal? Don't make me laugh!

• We don't have coloring books here,Sally.

• Pelosis nerves couldn't handle even a week of being president. She would explode like a big puff ball. She doesn't have what it takes. She'd better just stick with her little womans club, all wear white and be safe.

• look at how she look she look evil.

• Yes, her looks do give her away. She's just an old Nazi.

• isn't that the truth

• Do you have a brain tumor?

This reply was deleted.