ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Up yours 

• He's very easy to contact and tell him he's out oh his mind.  Just search Contact Bill Kristol, and a contact form comes up.  FLOOD HIM!

• You are a disgrace, and embarrass America, Kristol.

• Hay Bill Go Screw Yourself! 

• In our house we have renamed our toilet tissue the Pelosi Roll!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Did you imprint her mug on it?

• One has to remember that We Conservatives handed the Republicans the HOUSE and the SENATE, prior to the 2016 Election.  After President Trump was elected, they had the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to CLEANUP ALL OF THE CRAP leftover by Obama"s Criminal Cabal.  The SQUISHY Republiicans FAILED to do Jack Squat!  Instead, many of them fought Tooth and Nail to Hamper, and Impeed this New Outsider, Politcal Upstart, Boy Wonder, Businessman RUBE from his EVERY Action, that he was required to complete, and form his Administration.  They were ANCHORS that our President had to DRAG across every hurdle to make it to the finishlines of each accomplishment.  Remember McStain, Flake, Ryan and so many othes on the Obamacare Vote?  The Repubs started to come around after a Nut Job, Bernie Supporter, shotup a Senate Ball practice.  In much the same ways as the CDC, and The Dems are still doing today, the Republicans (NOT ALL, But the Majority) fought him for TWO YEARS.  It wasn't until the 2018 Midterms, and the loss of the House, that these SQUISHY Repubs GOT ONBOARD the TRUMP Train.  Most of the Insanity that STILL PLAGUES our Nation could have been dealt with during those LOST years.  Go back to 2012 even.  That's when we took back the Senate.  What did those SQUISHY Bastards under the Repub leaderships of Boener and Ryan do to THWART Obama's Criminal Cabal???  If We the People don't WAKE UP Real Soon, Mr. Kristol's Alcohol Blurred Vision of Fantacy could come true.  FEAR NOT!!  IMHAO, POTUS and VPOTUS, are protected from this virus via Daily HCQ, Mega Vit. C, and Zinc regimens.  These Damn Dirty DemonRats have No-Doubt thought of this very scenario, and have, or WILL, try it or some dirivitive of this insanity.  Nancy Piglosi is INSANE!!  Her NEVER ENDING QUEST for yet another, much more Powerful, MORE PRESTIGIOUS GAVEL...   Well, you folks know what I'm saying.

• Much too long.  And, I really dislike a comment that starts by telling people that they "have to remember.". I'm sorry, but we don't "have" to do anything. 

• Oh My Gosh.  His DJTS has spread to his brain.  He's totally lost his mind.

• Bill Kristol for President!  After all, he hates DJT...what better qualification?....now, President Pelosi, she stays home in critical situation like Covid19 and eats ice cream...what do you think she would say to Russia, North Korea, Iran, China?  "Stay home relax, have a chocolate sundae."

This reply was deleted.