Replies

• You got that right 

• Honest people in government uderstand that they are restricted by the Constitution from taking matters of criminality into their own hands, confronting corruption head on, and forcing change for the better. A democrat, is either deceived by the party or is a purposefully active participant in destroying the country. There is really no excuse for either. Biden is the latter and has a long history to prove it.

Our government is tainted with corruption from top to bottom. Our Courts are seemingly afraid to administer true Justice, choosing to remain "above it all" as if they are not affected themselves.

Biden took office.  It was given to him. Like a gift. Pence certified it like a scared rabbit.  And, here we are.

The American people are victims, helpless to do anything but hope. And hope is not a plan of action.

Many of us continue to blame Trump for Biden.  Biden is not the result of Trump. Biden is the result of government failure to protect the people of the United States from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

If we can ever get that through our heads then, and only then, can real remedies come forth. Until then "LOCK HER UP" is just an empty slogan.

A whole host of people need locking up.  Biden and his ridiculous policies must be stopped, or our country is finished. 

• You just said that you blame Trump for "not preventing the coup" Therfore, Biden assumed the presidency because Trump did not prevent his doing so.  That means, sir, that you do blame Trump. You are joined in the blame by Col. Nelson.

Own up to what you have stated many, many times.

Trump is not the reason for Biden. The corrupted democrat party is.  Trump's presidency was the catalyst that forced the democrats to use every tool in their arsenal  to have him removed from office during his entire first term.  All failed. Rigging the election then became necessary.  Pelosi even guaranteed Trump would lose in 2020.

Now the game is to prevent Trump from running in 2024.  These people will stop at nothing.  Lives are in danger.  It is that serious.

• Lopez. You are not worthy of a comment.

I am personally  sick of people like you who pretend to be what they are definitely  not.

The fourth sentence of your diatribe undermines your entire intended purpose. I'll illustrate it for you. "Just because I  (or Trump) failed to have the courts declare you incompetent to handle your own affairs, Does Not Mean I am responsible......."    Yet, you said that you blame Trump for Not Preventing the coup.  If you blame him, then you hold him responsible. Get that through your head.  Own up to it.

And, by the way Lopez.  Parents do have a responsibility for HOW they raise their kids. How is the take away. What they teach is MOST important.  

It is apparent that you don't care much for Trump, or if you care for him at all.  That's OK. Most democrats don't either.  Where I take offense is when you, and others, attempt to blame Trump for a rigged election.  That's like blaming the Seven Eleven for being robbed.

Lincoln said it best. " A man holds a gun to my head and says, Stand and deliver.  Or I will shoot you.  And then you will be guilty of murder."

This reply was deleted.