ADMIN

Did Sneaky Mitch Strikes Again?

What were the goals of the Civil War? - Quora

Most casual political observers have absolutely no idea how McConnell works.  However, for over a decade CTH has been trying –mostly failing– to awaken the base of common-sense voters.  In 2010, 2011 and 2012 the #1 priority for McConnell was to destroy the threat represented by the Tea Party.  In 2022 we are seeing an exact replay of the same intents and purposes, only this time the target is President Trump’s MAGA movement.

During a recent interview on Fox News, Mitch McConnell was asked about the future perspectives of the Senate against the backdrop of the midterm election.  Mitch McConnell’s team literally scrubbed his response from their own segment of this interview [SEE HERE]. This is a familiar tactic from the DeceptiCon group who always cover their tracks. 

Mitch McConnell essentially says the Senate is too close to call and the democrats may be “up slightly” because the wrong kind of republican candidates have been nominated in the GOP primary process in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Missouri and Arizona.  Once again, the elitist UniParty view of DC Mitch McConnell shines through.

Keep in mind this is the same Mitch McConnell who was challenged by the audience during a 2017 Rotary Club meeting in Kentucky, about why he refused to support the election priorities of President Trump.  McConnell responded, “I’d ask for a show of hands, but I know everybody’s saying, ‘been there, haven’t done anything,’ which I find extremely irritating — and I’m going to tell you why.”

read more:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/06/sneaky-mitch-strikes-again/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• McConnell and his buddy Cornyn both need to go 

• Pete, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  Along with all but a very few in both houses of congress!!!!!!!!!!

• YES!!

This reply was deleted.