ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When all the hype about hydroxy came into the limelight, I did something too many times we don't do.  I researched it!  I use "duck, duck, go' as my search engine which is a free flowing source of information instead of google, which pushes an agenda.  Chloroquine and Hydrogychloroquine are two different compounds.  Chloroquine will cause heart complications for some people, that is why they created Hydroxychloroquine some 40 or 50 years ago, as it does not create problems with the heart.  I have noticed even Dr. Fauci referring to chloroquine when he is touting the problems with the heart.  That is misleading, and I am sure he is well aware of what he is doing.  You can not use the names interchangeably as they are two different compounds entirely with different results. It sickens me that the medical gurus are playing politics with this medication. Then to add insult to injury, the gurus touted a study in which patients were overdosed having lethal effects as if it were the necessary dose.  There are too many countries, that we would refer to as third world as they are not as sophisticated as we presume to be, that are treating patients successfully with hydroxy.  I hope this whole thing is brought to light and the people involved in the sham are disciplined in some way. They have threatened doctors that prescribe hydroxy with losing their license, so it is only right that they should have the same concequence for lying about it.

• It will be "brought to light" only if people like yourself makes the effort and devotes to time to disseminate these bits and pieces of FACTS so that the public, who is purposely confused by the media, will begin to understand what is really going on.  Unfortunately most people do not take the time to do the research you have done.  You have surfaced some of the FACTS.  BRAVO!

• Once Fauci was traced back to Bill Gates it became obvious that everything out of his mouth would be to promote Gates’ agenda. His lies and distortions have caused the death of thousands of people. Even now he does his best to convince doctors not to use a drug that could save lives. His guidelines instruct democrat governors to restrict the use of proven life saving drugs in their respective states. His next move will most likely be to advise a strict lockdown to deal with “The Second Wave”.

America’s most significant problem is not corona virus or civil unrest or even conflict with China. The total destruction of our justice system is the worst thing that’s happened to our country. It has made us vulnerable to any and all of the scams the world’s billionaires can dream up. The average man will probably go to jail for stealing a sandwich when he’s hungry. The so-called elites of this world can commit any crime ever devised by mankind with total immunity. Gates, Soros, The Clintons, Obama, etc…etc… the list is endless, have committed enough crimes to send thousands of people to prison for millions of years.

Every day a reporter or a TV investigator discovers a new crime or new cover up. SO F*****G WHAT !!

No one is going to be held accountable, no one is going to prison, and no one is going to be kicked off the gravy train. The worst thing that can happen to one of these criminals is to lose their job and get a taxpayer funded pension that will allow them to live like a king for the rest of their life. Until these bastards are prosecuted and do some real prison time, no average citizen can possibly have any faith whatsoever in our so-called “Justice System”.

7434192456?profile=RESIZE_584x

• My hat is off to you.  YOU NAILED IT!  It is a two-tier justice system.  We in the lower tier obey the rules both civil and spiritual (morals) but the upper Tier live above the rules and actually make the civil rules to suit themselves.  BUT GOD is going to have the final word on judgment day.  The fires of hell burn red hot.

• JAIL!!!

• How about early American way....tar and feather.

• This little d***head should have been fired a long time ago. 

• HE should've never had the position!!

• I have come to distrust all democrats and Fauci being a registered democrat is on my list.

• Dr. Fauci needs to be handcuffed, perp-walked out of the building on national television.... arraigned immediately and charged with murder.. the planned withholding of a cure for a deadly disease too knowingly inflict death on millions.  Dr. Menegele of the Nazi era has nothing on Dr. Fauci... if he isn't put to death he needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars and all of his wealth needs to be confiscated in fines and for reparations to the families he destroyed.

This reply was deleted.