ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you REALLY think they are going to do anything to this little cretin?

• No, even if they indicted it would be for a minor offense and then retire him...  Truthfully, the people have lost their country to an elite plutocracy... the deep state is effectively running the government not the people.

• How about an EVIL ELITE PLUTOCRACY.  In the end they will pay in the fires of hell.

• President Trump must fire Dr. Fauci since he lied about hydroxichloraquine!!  Fauci is too old and must be made to retire!!

• fauci needs to be arrested and tried for the deaths of 10a of thousands of people. 

• Yes, that too.

• I believe Trump has made Fausi usless.

• I love Trump but forgive me for thinking he did not do a thorough background check on Fauci to begin with and and allowed this charleton to be his representative in explaining the ongoing circumstances of the pandemic to the public as if he was the only one who knew the facts. 

• Pres. Trump still has done nothing to remove Dr. Fauci... the question becomes why?   The American Public deserves an answer for why HCQ is not the primary therapy for COVID and Why it continues to be bad mouthed in light of the numerous reports of its efficacy and historical clinical trials in Europe and the USA... Murder appears to be permissible... a cure is known and being lied about while thousands die... because a few individuals are willing to lie about the cure... those individuals need to suffer for their crimes... 

• QUESTION:  Is President Trump being controlled by the Committee of 13 or the Committee of 300 or some element in the Pyramid of Power?

This reply was deleted.