ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump is in a no win situation. The dems are attacking him in regard to virus handling and then condemn him for not listening to the scientists like Fauci and others.

I am one of those in the danger zone should the Chinese virus hit me. Yet I would be very hesitant in getting the virus vaccine until I have good expectations in its favorable result. Why? Two years in a row I contracted the flu even though I did get the flu shot. Ok, I will get the flu shot again this year since I suspect since it did not kill me these past years it will not kill me this year either. Can't say that yet about a COVID vaccination.

• Ask your Doctor to tell you what is in the Flu Shot.  I bet he does not know.  Ask him if he knew that all the vaccines of the last 30 years have not been properly tested in accordance with strict scientific testing procedures.  I would not have a vaccine if they paid me a million dollars. 
      What Fauci and his entourage refuse to tell you is that it is critical to improve your immune system.  That is better than any modern day vaccine. 

• I believe Pres. Trump has not even scratched the surface of what this man and others in the FDA, CDC, and NHI have illegally done.... in many areas concerning public health issues.  Vaccines are being pushed on the population for nefarious reasons including the financial benefit of a few.

• ADMIN

TRUTH!!!

• They want to destroy us and make money doing it.  Fauci and Gates are tied at the hip.  Make a note that Gates has never allowed his child to be vaccinated.  He has caused a multitude of harm to people in India and Africa.  The question is whether he is part of the evil elites who want to bring the world population down to 500,000 people?  Check it out.  A female Italian Parliamentary representative stated publicly (world wide) that if Gates shows up in Italy she will ask the Premier to have him arrested for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.  Now he proposes to have some sort of nano chip imbeded in he vaccine so that people can be tracked and for other dark and seedy reasons.  I wonder where he is going after his death...heaven or hell.?

This reply was deleted.