ADMIN
9729542496?profile=RESIZE_710x

Build that wall!

The southern border with Mexico is seeing the highest levels of illegal border crossings in 35 years, but the Department of Homeland Security has found one access point it can shore up — doling out $455,000 to a Delaware construction company for a fence around President Biden’s “Summer White House.”

In September, the department awarded a contract of $456,548 to Turnstone Holdings LLC for “PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION OF SECURITY FENCING AT 32 FARVIEW, REHOBOTH DELAWARE,” according to USAspending.gov, an online database tracking federal government spending. 

The contract started Sept. 21 and is expected to end Dec. 31. Construction of the fence is expected to end by that date. 

The DHS is listed as the main awarding and funding office of the contract while the US Secret Service is listed as the subagency. Additional information and details about the fence have not been publicly released. 

read more here: https://nypost.com/2021/10/22/dhs-455k-for-security-fencing-around-bidens-beach-home/amp/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What’s the matter Joe, don’t you want any illegals in your backyard? What about the American people who don’t want illegals in theirs???? This wrongful money you’re using could have gone toward the Southern Border Wall. You are a scum-bag communist, a criminal, and a liar and no one will ever convince me otherwise!! I wonder how many people you have had murdered????

• No fence for half wit....he doesn't believe in fences!

• Build the fence to protect the idiot yet let all illegals cross our borders and they want us to accept he won the election the only way is if people all over the universe mail their voting ballots 

• Once they've all inside, fill it with concrete!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This is just one of the Million Dollar homes China Joe bought with "suspect money."

• I wonder how many Illegals it would take to fill the Grand Canyon, starting from the Top of the North Rim?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I think they should fill several buses with illegals and take them straight to that address and tell them they can camp there.

• That's a very good plan. Let all the illegals camp there. 

• Grammar, Lorenzo, grammar! Saying, " They won't do nothing! " Implies "They will do something!" Its about time we all stopped waiting for GOP/RNC to to anything anyway, and just do it Ourselves, as Sovereign Citizens are meant to do!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The RNC/GOP are spineless they won't do nothing starting with the idiot Mitch McConnell 

This reply was deleted.