Replies

• Now they are called illegal Americans 

• These three quotes, although, there are others...kind of sum-up what we are seeing, today. "All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force."---George Orwell.  "The government was set to protect man from criminals-and the constitution was written to protect man from the government". "The Bill of Rights was not directed at private citizens, but against the government-as an explicit declaration that individual rights supersede any public or social power."---Ayn Rand. "Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear".---Harry S. Truman 

• These Wise men and women spoke the truth.. Our nation has drifted so far from the real interpretation of our Constitution  that its become criminal to see it as our ancesters saw it.....

• I agree with your summational comment, it is spot on.  

• The whole biden regime is illegal!!!!

• Speak for yourself, LOSER!

• SPEAK for yourself idiot i will call them ILLEGAL ALIEN'S anytime i want.   ILLEGAL ALIEN'S    ILLEGAL ALIEN'S    ILLEGAL ALIEN'S

• Myorkus you're a useful idiot! Take some time out from destroying our country and research "Night of the Long Knives" and see what "they" do to useful idiots when no longer useful.

• This is what the Left does... They not only try to erase history, they continually change definitions and twist the meaning of common terms.They fight dirty and moving goalposts to suit their destructive agenda is their thing.

• Exactly correct! Unfortunately most of the Sheeple are no longer exposed to Orwell's work or USSR/Stalin's history...

This reply was deleted.