ADMIN

l'M Not Against Immigration I'm Against an Invasion of Illegal Aliens Who  Are Flooding Our Country and Leeching Off My Tax Dollars  wwwUncieSamisMisguitieticmldrencom | Meme on awwmemes.com

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says President Joe Biden’s national immigration agenda centers around “justice and equity” for illegal aliens living in the United States.

While speaking at the annual U.S. Conference of Mayors in Washington, D.C. this week, Mayorkas bragged about imposing so-called “sanctuary country” orders that prevent the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency from arresting and deporting most of the nation’s 11 to 22 million illegal aliens.

As intended, Mayorkas said the orders ensure that illegal aliens are shielded from federal immigration law as “a matter of justice and equity” — a fixture of the Biden agenda.

Throughout the last year, the orders successfully freed into the U.S. illegal aliens accused and convicted of child sex crimes, armed robbery, drunk driving, burglary, cocaine trafficking, grand theft auto, heroin trafficking, credit card fraud, money laundering, and other crimes.

Mayorkas told the mayors that their sanctuary city policies were no longer necessary because ICE agents are barred from “indiscriminate enforcement” of federal immigration law under the orders.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/20/dhs-chief-mayorkas-justice-and-equity-for-illegal-aliens-is-joe-bidens-agenda/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Illegal is illegal, period. Justice would be deportation and criminal charges against those aiding and abetting said criminals.....including you Mayorkas.

• The stupidity of these so called leaders knows no bounds.

• The southern border should be militarized & manned by active duty military under ICE authority & supervision, with shoot on sight ROE for invaders who are north of 1 kilometer inside of the formal border. (Put plenty of danger warning signs out & physical barriers to warn folks away. Anyone entering the free fire zone is deliberately trying to invade. Kill a few the rest will stay away.)

Good old Al needs to be forced to watch while he's in pre-trial confinement.

• I agree.

• Like your idea!!!!  I would even be willing to volunteer - there are millions of retired police officers and veterans that would join me!

This reply was deleted.