ADMIN

Chad Wolf to Be Nominated as Homeland Security Secretary - WSJ

Department of Homeland Security acting Secretary Chad Wolf is defying President Trump’s order to terminate election cybersecurity official Christopher Krebs, multiple sources tell The Post.

The White House on Wednesday evening instructed Wolf to fire Krebs after Krebs openly dismissed claims of voter fraud in the Nov. 3 election.

“He gave us a bunch of reasons why he didn’t want to do it and he said no,” a senior White House official told The Post about Wolf’s refusal.

“If anything, Chad is carrying Krebs’ water,” the source added.

Krebs, a former Microsoft executive, has since 2017 led DHS’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and recently launched a “Rumor Control” website to debunk claims of voter fraud. A CISA panel declared Thursday that the “November 3rd election was the most secure in American history,” rejecting Trump’s claims of widespread fraud.

A different administration official said “the president wants to fire him” and “Chad Wolf is refusing.”

read more:

https://nypost.com/2020/11/13/dhs-boss-chad-wolf-defies-trump-order-to-fire-cyber-chief-chris-krebs/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A former white house executive, that's great. If Trump should get re-elected, and I hope he does; he needs to fire everyone. The entire sysyem is "systemic" with corruption from anti American leaches. From his first phone call in office to Mexico which was "leaked" to the press minutes later, to this globalist from microsoft, he's been fighting an uphill battle against the swamp. Ban twitter, facebook, fox and football. Make a small sacrifice. They are nothing without US.

• Fire Chad Wolf as well!

• Guess WHAT chad, YOU'RE FIRED! What an absolute IDIOT!

• Well FIRE Wolf

• 👍👍👍

• This reply was deleted.
    • I can't imagine ever refusing a boss's order unless I was willing to quit on the spot.

Trump should fire them both, yesterday.

• This reply was deleted.
    • George ... too abstract ... what's your point please?

• The swamp is very deep as is the hatred for Trump.  Fire them all.

• Our Governmewnt that Mutinied on our DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT FROM DAY ONE CAN GO FUCK ITSELF!!!..........You ain't fucking me anymore,that's for sure!!! We're now a Kleptocratic Kakistocracy. Thugocracy for short.  RESIST!!!

This reply was deleted.