Replies

• Dump some at Obama's 12 million Martha’s Vineyard mansions he and Michele purchased. They have plenty space there.

• That's where they should start with since Obama was the president for 8 years 

• Wouldn't that be sweet

• How about "Invading Parasites!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• They are not "Undocumented Migrants". That is the furthest thing from the truth. They are "ILLEGAL ALIENS".  

If someone breaks into my home I would not call them 'welcome guests', I would call them trespassers and treat them as such, - I would shoot them.

• "FEAR" need's to Be Put Back Into "POLITICIANS" in Your State Go To The Capital Building, LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU FELL- and You Can Do It In A LOUD VOICE-!!! IN D.C. Go To The Senate and Capital Buildings Undergroung Entrances and You Can Go To The SUBWAY, METRORAIL LOADING and UNLOADING PLATFORMS, LET THEM KNOW THEY HAVE WOKE A SLEEPING GIANT and HE'S NOT HAPPY, YOU CAN SAY IT IN A LOUD VOICE, You Know just like MAD MAXINE WATERS INSIGHTS-!!! If The People Stay Silent Then It Is Tuff Sh_t-!!!

• Absolutely!  Great idea!

• Dumped Hell! They're Paid to Live here in California, Oregon, and Washington. It's easy to tell where Illegals live. They're the Ones "Not Homeless and Living in Tents."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I agree with the Governor.  It is illegal.  Biden is breaking the law.  He has no right or authority to do so.  Every Gov. should send them to DC.  Make the homeless take over the district.  I will definitely be in contact with Kemp and McMasters and demand that they follow DeSantis lead. He is apparently the only one that has the guts to buck Biden.  

• Yes, dump them at Biden's front door. 

This reply was deleted.