Replies

• Those okay with tyranny have never seen tyranny first hand as I have and some like the idea of a perpetual handout, handouts that will end when tyranny is firmly entrenched!!!!!!!!!!

• Exactly the Marxist will continue to hand out cash until the economy explodes and hyper inflation brings on massive unemployment and chaos.... violence will fill the streets and the people will then call for martial law and the Left will use it to cement their hold on government... arresting and murdering millions who dissent from their draconian government policies.  It is coming and the idiots with their hands out had better wake up.... there is no free lunch... payment will come and it will be with interest.

•  Colonel Nelson, you are Absolutely Right, but succession will NOT be Allowed to happen peacefully and the Only recourse We have is Mobilization for War and We know that That is Not going to happen at least on Our Terms, so What Now? And the First thing to admit is that this country has been Infiltrated to it's Core by a Foreign Power PRETENDING to be Our Ally and This is a Fantastic LIE. To call the Attack on the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967, the U.S. Marine Barracks Bombing in Lebanon in 1983 and the Obvious Inside and Outside Attack and Treason of September 11, 2001 ANTISEMITISM is just SO Infuriating anymore because ISREAL DID 9-11 with the Treason of Vice-President Dick Cheney and the Dual National "Israel Firsters" of PNAC, the Israeli Mossad, the CIA, and others is where America is Stuck in Stupid.

Until whatever Patriot Nationlist American's left admit that Isreal IS the Enemy of America We and Our Country AND the World are going Down and that's It.

• So now it is Israel that we should blame for all of our travails. You must be a propaganda shill for the Palistinians or the biggest moron on the planet.

•   Your comment proves to me that America is finished because there's far Too Many like You who don't even bother to do Any research and get ALL you think you know from the Zio-Communist Owned and Controlled MS Media. I watch No TV Not in over 5 years when I decided Fox News Corp was Controlled by one of the SIX Corporations owned by Dual Citizen Israelis who Own America. It's Your lack of Any Real and Open-Minded investigative research that is the typical American today. The rest of the World and Many American's Know Isreal Did 9-11 to get the American's and their Military into a Open-Ended and FAKE War on Terrorism when the Actual Terrorist's are the Israeli Mossad and Many in Our Own Government and suspect that you'd at least agree with the latter part after the Stolen Election even though Trump is Also a Traitor who only did MIGA Not MAGA. You probably aren't even aware that Three Buildings came down on 9-11: the Two Towers & Building # 7 that was brought down at 5:20 PM on 9-11 by Controlled Demolition. But I'm Not going to waste my time here with you or Anyone else on the Century old Zionist Plot to Destroy America and the West for the implementation of "'Their"' Luciferian NWO because I may as well talk to the wall with Most and this is why America is Over. That will be made Clear as Day shortly for those who Don't already know it. But You Keep on voting, do whatever distracts you from the Truth but makes you feel good.

• Too much kool-aid!

• I agree, I will vote even knowing it doesn't matter.  At least I will have tried.

• Fraudulent Elections are the opiate of the delusional... putting one's hope in a corrupt electoral system is delusional.  Some indulge in such fantasy as a means to escape the reality of our situation and the coming need for Armed Resistance if we are unable to find a political solution to the THEFT of our Government.  Make no mistake ... fear and the realization that we have lost the Keys to the Republic is leading many to turn a blind eye to the FRAUD passing as our Electoral System.

•  Governor DeSantis is a Patriotic American who Must receive As MUCH Support and Posivive Reinforcement as can be possible to give this True American who is Actually Governing his State like a Real Governor of the, and For the People of his State which is the Total and Absolute Opposite of Criminal Commu-Fascist's like Andrew (Traitor) Commio of New Yoke where it seems there has been Very little if Anything mentioned of that POS in over a week as if he has been Deleted when just prior ALL Machine Gun's were Blazing Away at him legitimately and now .....crickets. Or Gavin Nuisance of Commifornia, Gretchen Witch'man'(?) of Michigan, J. B. Prickster of Illinways, Phil Mumphy of New Jerksey, Ralph Northshame of Virginia, Jay Insleaze of Washington etc, that are onn Power Trips at the expense of their constituents Freedoms, livlihood and economic survival over an Overblown Flu which has been made out Falsely to be the Black Plague of Modern times.

This Man should be Seriously considered to Run for the 2024 Presidential Election if We Still have a America left at all which is looking more and more an Improbability each passing day something is Not Done by We the People to Remove China-Joe and his DemoCommCrat Traitors of the Communist Party USA Congress and Administration from  America ASAP!!

• Since our votes no longer determine who wins... why not nominate Donald Duck ... seriously, put Donald on the ballot as a protest to the Cra* the Marxist Democrats now call elections.  Let the world know that the USA no longer has free and open elections.  If Donald Duck wins, no problem, if we can elect puppets why not Donald.  His handlers will govern to the left giving us more of the same...

Besides how will it look if De Santis is defeated by an illegal alien like Kamal Harris... the presumptive candidate of the Marxist Democrat Party.  

This reply was deleted.