Replies

• I saw the interview on Tucker Carlson's show.  De Santis is great!!!!!!!!!!  Like President Trump Governor DeSantis doen't cower before the Pravda/Goebbels propagandists.  He stood up poked his finger at that hack and put her in her place!!!!!!!!!!

• The Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists are on a fast track to the Lake of Fire!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks for posting the Stalin qoute Col Nelson!  I think that says it all!

Russ

• This isn't about a reckless disregard for the truth... this is about the DELIBERATE use of lies to promote a political ideology, ideas, and policy that can not stand on their own merit... once the truth about the intentions behind their reporting is known.  It is time to boycott and demonstrate against the MSM ... holding them accountable for their lying and malicious intent.

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  I only watch OANN and a few on fox.  I quit the Pravda/Hoebbels fake news propagandists a very long time ago.

• LIEING WITCH. Go to HELL 60 MINUTES! DESPICABLE LIARS!

• And once again CBS as with the rest of the so called MSM reveal themselves for the LIARS and POLITICAL HACKS that they are. Oh well! So much for HONEST and OBJECTIVE journalism. CBS IS NEITHER! 

• We stopped watching 60 minutes over 20 years ago! 
    Just thought to "move along here. Nothing much worth watching!"

so many more worthwhile activities to give our time to!

• I am 71 and have never watched 60 minutes or any of those other leftist propaganda shows!!!!!!!!!!!

• I stop watching 60 Mintues when they did a hit job on Trump!  

This reply was deleted.