Replies

• Support whom you will... support Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck... whatever,  the election will be rigged and the outcome will only add to the Marxist numbers. Stop aiding and abetting the Left's propaganda efforts to supporting the theory that our elections are legitimate... they are not.  Asking, who one supports for President matters not, as the ends will be determined by DOMINION ALOGARHYTHMS  and election fraud.  Why act as if it matters how we vote or who we support?See the source image

• To give up my right to vote and just sit it out is surrounder and that is something I will never do. 

• Diane...

It is delusional to believe that you have a right to vote and that the vote you cast matters... evidence proves many of our votes are not counted, others are challenged and change; while, still more are manufactured votes.   The People have abdicated their right to free, fair and open elections, and not just in the last election cycle. Election Fraud has been expanding for decades. The last election was exposed only by a persistent and loyal PRESIDENT ... If it was up to the two major parties alone, no one would dare mention Election Fraud occurred.

Again, the People have lost their franchise on the Ballot Boxes of America... elections are nothing but Pro-forma events to crown the Marxist Party and their dupes sovereigns... 

• Ron, I know voting is a waste of time and effort but I consider it my RESPONSIBILITY to at least make an effort.  I go to the polling place, proudly show my ID, and know the cheaters will find a way to make sure my candidate doesn't win nationaly.  I live in Oklahoma where vote fraud isn't much of a problem.  I am going to uphold my RESPONSIBILITY regardless of what the cheaters do.  I WILL NOT refuse to uphold my RESPONSIBILITY no matter what the outcome is!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes, some people have abdicated their right to vote, - but not me. The ballot has become the means of robbing the people's honest vote but to just give give up your right to vote, at least in the hope we might affect a change, is nothing more than surrounder to tyranny.

There is hope Ronald and my county and others around me are proof of that. We voted 7 to 1 in favor of Trump and the margin increased from the 2016 election to the 2020. It is the dem controlled cities that have become so infested with Marxist idealolgy that eats away at our Republic with the delusional concept of democracy, otherwise known as mob rule.

• Diane... stop hallucinating...  Trump lost the election on January 6th when Congress certified the Fraud... voting 7 to 1 or even 100 to 1 makes no difference in the Stalinist Election Model...  Voting is not working and has not worked for decades.  Ever wonder the day after an election how anyone could have possibly voted for several of the candidates.  Wonder no more as no one actually voted for them... they were crowned by the Stalin System of elections.  Vote but don't expect your vote to make a difference.

Improve-the-American-Voting-System-Joseph-Stalin.jpg

• No one is saying to give up your vote... what is being said is that your vote doesn't count... and it doesn't.  Too, believe otherwise is to ignore the facts and evidence in the public forum... that prove our votes are being switched, lost, or simply not tabulated.  Elections are no longer the franchise of the People.  Vote, but we must also take other actions to rid ourselves of the criminals. 'Too, do nothing but vote is abdicating your vote as we know it is not being properly credited.

Election fraud goes well beyond Democrat Cities... take Michigan and a little town in the North has always voted heavily Republican all of a sudden the results reversed with a massive swing to the Democrat ticket... causing questions to arise that identified massive electronic voter tabulation errors and fraud.  Other cities and counties in MI, PA, and GA had similar events occur... so it is not just major democrat cities where the fraud took place it was widespread and rampant.  Failure to recognize this and to understand that elections alone are not going to give us back our Constitutional Republic must be understood.

WE need the Red States to mobilize anti-commandeering and nullification actions... too, contest the 2020 election formally ... by passing resolutions declaring them fraudulent and citing the basic evidence of the fraud in preparation for seceding from the Union if necessary.  We are no longer a representative Republic and the UNION is no longer one held together by mutual consent. 

• To sit on the couch without offering your vote will be no different than many did during WW2 and simply waited for the Gestapo to knock on their door.

The only way I would give in and not vote is if I have a weapon in my hand waiting to shoot down the tyrants denying me my right to vote.

• Again, vote but don't expect it to be the solution to our problems... putting all your Eggs on a rigged election has proven STUPID... doing the same thing over and over, achieving the same corrupt result is insane. We need to focus on the Lech Walesa system of reform... massive, strikes, peaceful civil disobedience, anti-commandeering, nullification tactics, and tax protests, among other tactics  We must think outside the standard box of political reform methods and adopt new ones that work... Elections are a joke... they don't work they lead us on with false hope... cycle after cycle.  Elections are the narcotic of delusional politics.

• There is absolutely no doubt the November 2020 national election and the senatorial elections in Georgia were stolen.  The powers that control the federal government have figured out that elections in the US can be manipulated to a certain outcome.  Apparently those in government are not willing to do anything to stop the takeover of government in the US by illegal means, and a segment of the citizenry is okay with their government(s) being hujacked.  

This reply was deleted.