Replies

• And Yes, DeSantis is the man of the hour. I pray and hope he doesnt turn like the other Traitors. 

• Governor DeSantis is one of several republicans I would support.  He is a strong conservative leader.  I have not watched a minute of programming on ABC, NBC or CBS in a long time.   

• Yes I would support DeSantis. I would have considered either Rubio or Cruz but they are not eligible not being natural born citizens since they were born to parents neither of which were citizens at the time of their birth. 

I am particuarly looking for any indication of others who may be in the pipeline for little hints and quirks that give clues to their leaning towards RINO inclinations as well. We darn sure do not need any like Rommny types making a bid.

• Diane, I like Cruz but rubio has turned deep state on us.  Neither of them are eligible to be president under the Natural Born Citizen stipulation in the Constitution!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cruz was born in Canada... and has a Canadian birth certificate to prove it

• Yes, Cruz was born in Canada to non-US citizens. At one time he was asked to renounce his Canadian citizenship and he refused. He was illegally running for president due to the fact the American president cannot hold dual citizenship.

Rubio was born in the US but his parents still carried Cuban passports, therefore Cuban citizens at the time of his birth. Fact is his parents even traveled to and from Cuba during that time. That makes me wonder how they were able to keep that passport if in this country as refugees.

• And Congress has looked the other way on all of these frauds. -0-, Rubio. Cruz, Jindal, and Kamala. They should all be hung for not protecting America from fraud upon the people and a coup from election. 

The whole mess of Congress is rotten except for Rand and a few others.

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  fuhrer obama also was not eligible but the lust for power of devildemocommiecrats makes their new world order global dictatorship goal the top priority whatever it takes!!!!!!!!!!

• Not crazy about Marco Rubio. Governor De Santis is miles ahead of him in leadership skills, intelligence, standing up for what's right without wavering, and patriotism.

• I am not crazy about anyone with a history of political office becoming President.... Politicians, especially successful ones's are often deeply tainted and corrupt... many times the public doesn't find out about the duplicity and corruption until it is too late. We need another TRUMP... a businessman who has the intestinal fortitude to take on the deep state and the skills to win ... we need a Trump on steroids. 

De Santis scares me as he is a political professional.  I simply don't trust any of them any further than I can throw them.

This reply was deleted.