ADMIN

6799994485?profile=RESIZE_710x

On July 10, President Trump spared Roger Stone from his 40-month prison sentence just days before he was set to be committed.

Of course, the left ripped Trump to shreds over it.

Adam Schiff said, “Trump just commuted Roger Stone’s sentence.”

“Stone lied and intimidated witnesses to hide Trump’s exploitation of the Russian hack of his opponent’s campaign.”

“With Trump there are now two systems of justice in America: One for Trump’s criminal friends and one for everyone else.”

“Donald Trump has abandoned the rule of law and made a mockery of our democracy. He truly is the most corrupt president in history,” tweeted Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler tweeted, “A jury found Roger Stone guilty. By commuting his sentence, President Trump has infected our judicial system with partisanship and cronyism and attacked the rule of law. @HouseJudiciary will conduct an aggressive investigation into this brazen corruption.”

read more here: https://www.analyzingamerica.org/dems-lose-it-after-trump-commutes-roger-stone-sentence/?fbclid=IwAR18I4sY7bLh3_ZsmlsCssSEI8z29Avvssmvo9WwQ4RsMQaq_yTGekKqp_U

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've come upon a possible coordinating oorganization that will bring all of us left out of the black lives matter movement;  WHITE LIVES MATTER (WLM)! That way we could all have some way to feel in included and some way to  celebrate. If people don't care for that idea we can just default to what we REALLY are; AMERICANS (ÀLL LIVES MATTER) ALM I love it! 

• The only people who infected our judicial system were those in the FBI who would do anything to over turn President Trump victory 

• Gentle readers I will willingly confess that my utterly perverted sense of humor sprang to mind when President Donald John Trump communted the sentence of case Rodger Jason Stone Jr is going to get very interesting after all the threats about disbarment because it most certainly because former Memphis City Schools Board President Tomeka Hart most certainly committed perjury and as a member of the bar and an attorney she cannot use the old “I did not know that defense.” and as for Aaron Zelinsky, Adam Jed, Michael Marando, and Jonathan Kravis may also be facing disbarment and a very candid conversation with the Office of Professional Responsibility and for their sakes I hope they will be very candid or else. If these miscreants are not charged and punished to the full extent of the law then you have no justice. As for Rodger Jason Stone his crime was he wrote some funny books such as “The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ”, “Stone’s Rules: How to Win at Politics, Business, and Style”; “The Clinton’s War on Women”; “Nixon’s Secrets: The Rise, Fall, and Untold Truth about the President, Watergate, and the Pardon”; “Bush Crime Family: The Inside Story of an American Dynasty”;  and last but not least “The Myth of Russian Collusion- The inside story of how Donald Trump Really Won”. Of course gentle reader the dimorats will coviently forget about about the last minute by former President William Jefferson “Bubba” Clinton to ssued a pardon for international fugitive Marc Rich. It would become perhaps the most condemned official act of Clinton’s political career. A New York Times editorial called it “a shocking abuse of power.The usually Clinton-friendly New Republic noted it “is often mentioned as Exhibit A of Clintonian sliminess.” Even Congressman Barney Frank added, “It was a real betrayal by Bill Clinton of all who had been strongly supportive of him to do something this unjustified. It was contemptuous.” Marc Rich was wanted for a list of charges going back decades. He had traded illegally with America’s enemies including Ayatollah Khomeini’s Iran, where he bought about $200 million worth of oil while revolutionaries allied with Khomeini held 53 American hostages in 1979.

Rich made a large part of his wealth, approximately $2 billion between 1979 and 1994, selling oil to the apartheid regime in South Africa when it faced a UN embargo. He did deals with Khadafy’s Libya, Milosevic’s Yugoslavia, Kim Il Sung’s North Korea, Communist dictatorships in Cuba and the Soviet Union itself. Little surprise that he was on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List. Facing prosecution by Rudy Giuliani in 1983, Rich fled to Switzerland and lived in exile. What bothered so many was that Clinton’s clemency to Rich reeked of payoff. In the run-up to the presidential pardon, the financier’s ex-wife Denise had donated $450,000 to the fledgling Clinton Library and “over $1 million to Democratic campaigns in the Clinton era.” Judge Abner Mikva, a counsel in the Clinton White House and mentor to President Obama, noted that even Obama “was very, very dismayed by the Marc Rich pardon and the basis on which it appears to have been granted.” The stench of the scandal in early 2001 sent people scurrying. Days after it was revealed that a senior UBS executive named Pierre de Weck had written a letter to Clinton “to support his request for a pardon,” the Swiss banking giant canceled its discussions with Clinton about a lucrative post-White House speech, apparently “worried that a large speaking fee would create an appearance of impropriety.”

• If Trump is the most corrupt President in history he also holds the distinction of having the most assholes in history; pelosi, schiff, schumer, barack, hillary, bill, biden, etc....lol

• Oh, cry me a river, then look in the mirror.

• Truth?........Stone is a victim of the traitors within attempted Coup..................TRUTH!

• Trump is law and order. End of story.

• Schiff, Nadler, Warren, Pelosi, Schumer, Just some of the outstanding examples of what floats in the Washington cesspool.

• WHO DID OBAMA PARDON??? 160+ HARDCORE CRIMINALS, NOT A PEEP FROM THESE MARXISTS HYPOCRITES:( TRUMP 2Q2Q

• LOOK WHO'S CALLING SOMEONE CORRUPT!!!!

This reply was deleted.