ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Remember, the gallows were built for Mordecai but Haman was hung. Esther7:9,10.

• Haman will hang from his own gallows

• What can we do!

• Pray for leadership that can effectively organize, fund, and direct a counter-revolution... within a very short period of time.  The conservative cause is suffering from the lack of a unified front with a national organization and leadership... we are unable to properly field the forces needed to retake our government ... due to the oft miss directed calls for diversity of command and control of the resources 

• Civil War.

• Meanwhile, democrats consider Antifa and BLM patriots???  The hypocrisy is blinding them, and lies are their truth.  Enough.  MAGA is my party of choice!

• No, hypocrisy is not blinding them... Antifa and BLM are their patriots and freedom fighters...  They are Marxist and they view us as enemies of the State.. Capitalists and Republicans... not cut from the same clothe as they have been.  Lies have become perceived truth.

• Stripping us of our rights even BEFORE the 20th.  But unity?...........Sic semper tyrannis

• Durbin-it figures! His first name says it all!

• I just found out that the demonrats are preparing another impeachment because Republicans blocked them with their 25th amendment. At least there are enough patriotic Republicans in the House who uphold their pledge of allegiance to Trump and to the country. Demonrats are still out to get Trump at all cost. 

I'm just glad Trump outsmarted them all and enriched himself in the four years in office. The demonrat losers are obviously upset that Trump has been running circles around them for four years. Get over it, losers! 

This reply was deleted.