ADMIN

Meme Civil War - Democrats' Violence | TRUMP MEMES LIBRARY | Flickr

Democrats are contemplating secession and potential civil war as they game out possible scenarios for a closely contested election, according to a report by Ben Smith in a New York Times column Sunday.

The bulk of Smith’s column is devoted to the question of how the media will handle Election Night coverage, given that the result may not be known for weeks. Vote-by-mail, which many states have only recently adopted — ostensibly, to prevent the spread of coronavirus in polling places — could lead to an uncertain result.

However, buried near the end of Smith’s column is a report that Democrats have participated in a “war game” in which they considered several possible outcomes of the election.

In one scenario, John Podesta — the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and a leading figure in party circles — played former Vice President Joe Biden, and refused to concede the election.

The result: the threat of secession by the entire West Coast, followed by the possible intervention of the U.S. armed forces.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/02/democrats-war-game-for-election-includes-west-coast-secession-possible-civil-war-john-podesta/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not an argument... a debate based on rational discourse and the facts as understood by all parties involved.... too, arrive at a more complete understanding of our founding documents... the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution.  Both documents need to be understood to arrive at an informed understanding of our government, its purpose and fundamentals. 

• Makes me wonder, how, in the history of this country, that a peon like my Grandfather, with a 2nd grade education, didn't know that he needed a Scholar, and taught himself calculus and electricity among other topics, and went on to wire the coal mines in WV. I guess no one told him.

We have been SO dumbed down that no one questions a thing, and that is what is so shocking right now. 

• One of the things that bothers me in regard to education is the label that is pinned on people who have supposedy studied (or more likely been indoctrinated) as experts, or scholars, due to degrees bestowed upon them, and in the subject of Constitutional study regared then as Constitutional Scholars.  This means, of course, that peons, such as myself, are incapable of proper understanding of the document unless read under the direction and guidance of the learned scholar.

It is interesting to me, which probably stems from my time as a teacher in public secondary school, that some subjects are only fully understood by proper guidance and direction of Scholars. The Bible is another example of this.  To be an expert on the Word of God one must first attend a  College or Seminary, and receive some sort of a degree in the subject being offered. This means that the majority of the public are ignorant as a result, and must attend gatherings where proper understanding is taught in order to eliminate the foolishness of the common person.

Abe Lincoln, therefore, was ignorant.  The secession was perfectly constitutional and the attack on Fort. Sumpter was constitutionally justifed.  The Civil War should never have been fought, the Union disposed of, and the United States has no right to exist, and you and I shouldn't even be here discussing it. Scholarly speaking.

Boy howdy, do I ever get it.  Lincoln was an anti-constitutional creature of criminality.  His Memorial must be erased.  Right?

I am grateful for being properly enlightened.  Next, the Bible.  What is that all about, you scholarly types?

• P/S

The purpose of the Constitution and the Creation of the Republic...  was to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity.  The greatest need at the time was to establishing a common agency (government) to facilitate the mutual defense of our new nation while facilitating the exchange of commerce and culture among the Sovereigns of the Republic.  Each State was to be a sovereign government, granted specific powers by Constitutional contract, for the purposes of pursuing the common interests of the Republic.

The Federal Government has long exceeded its Constitutional authority... usurping powers never granted to it by the States or the People of these United States.  It is time to reorient our federal government, too enforce the Constitution's limits on its powers as originally intended.  It is time to redefine the limits of its jurisdiction in law and fact... too, reduce its size returning its usurped powers to the several states.

• In the years after Texas joined the union, tensions over slavery and states’ rights mounted. A state convention in 1861 voted 166 to 8 in favor of secession — a measure that was then ratified by a popular vote, making Texas the seventh state to secede from the Union.

At least four Southern State that seceded from the Union ratified their Declaration of secession by a referendum of the People...  I would also caution that the states of the Union have a contract with common debts and treaties, among other interests, that must be settled before a state is permitted to secede.  Much like a marriage, the community interests of the Union must be legally settled before the relationship may be mutually ended.  If not, Civil War is likely to follow.

Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Virginia's second convention were followed by a public referendum... ratifying their state conventions to secede.  Kentucky declared neutrality, while Missouri had its own civil war until the Unionists took power and drove the Confederate legislators out of the state.  Several of the Confederate States had public referendums ratifying their state conventions to secede.

• The point I made is true. People means all of them. Not just a part, or a state.

When 11 states quit the Union following the lead of South Carolina they did not do so by a referendum at all. Secession was decided by the grand total of 854 men in several conventions, and ALL of them selected by legislatures, Not by the voters (the people.)  157 of them voted against secession.  So, 697 people, and most of them wealthy, decided secession. Not the People.  And Jeff Davis, in his inaugural, stated that the Confederacy was born of a 'peaceful appeal to the ballot box'.  That was not true, nor even remotely accurate.

Theory is one thing. Conjecture, another. Legal doesn't even care.  The Intent of the Constitution was to form a more perfect Union.  A single Nation. Not another confederacy of colonies. In it, the Constitution, all of its provisions and amendments must be taken in the context in which the document was purposed.  There is no provision that allows the destruction of the United States stated or implied by the Constitution.  Only in the minds of some men does it exist. Or women.

I knew this would start argument.   However, it should not.  And that is why we have political parties. 

This reply was deleted.